Bi-Partisan Support For Impeachment

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

I was watching CNN at the gym this morning...Ugh! Do these idiots not know that it doesn’t make any difference whether they disagree with the President on foreign policy. They are NOT the president! Sheeesh 

That's the rub -- and what the dishonest folk down here pushing for impeachment will not touch with a ten foot pole. The President dictates foreign policy, not the unelected state department and intelligence officials who are tasked with carrying out said policy. Just because they disagree with the president's take, does not make the president's take illegal, immoral, or impeachable. 

The 2016 election was a massive push back against exactly this kind of establishment policy making. That the democrats think it's going to suddenly be a winning ticket in 2020 is proof of their desperation.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So sad that Trump and his cronies simply stone wall and obstruct justice by refusing to testify in this. 

If nothing to hide, then testify! 

All in due time Tibs. All in due time. Keep going back to your highly reasoned and rational comments in the political leanings thread. I like that Tibs much better!

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

All in due time Tibs. All in due time. Keep going back to your highly reasoned and rational comments in the political leanings thread. I like that Tibs much better!

Justice delayed is often justice denied. 

The criminal president with his cult following...

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Justice delayed is often justice denied. 

The criminal president with his cult following...

Tibs...this is not the trial phase of these proceedings. Keep your shirt on. There’s plenty of time for the Dems to embarrass themselves....again!

The Post reports: “Laura Cooper, a senior defense official, told House impeachment investigators last month that the Pentagon sought clarification from the Trump administration on July 18 about the hold-up of aid to Ukraine.” She tried to figure out why, and “at a July 23 meeting, the Office of Management and Budget told agencies that ‘the White House chief of staff has conveyed that the president has concerns about Ukraine and Ukraine security assistance.’" Later, Cooper learned from U.S. special envoy to Ukraine Kurt Volker that this was about eliciting a statement from Ukraine. That would be a statement specifying the Bidens. “Asked if Volker indicated that success would ‘lift this issue’ of the hold on military aid, Cooper said ‘yes.’ ”

So, bribery :oops:

3 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Yeah.  For those versed in Star Trek he was Captain Garth yesterday.  Today he is back to being LORD Garth.  Time to rush more meds to Elba II.

• Haha (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

The Post reports: “Laura Cooper, a senior defense official, told House impeachment investigators last month that the Pentagon sought clarification from the Trump administration on July 18 about the hold-up of aid to Ukraine.” She tried to figure out why, and “at a July 23 meeting, the Office of Management and Budget told agencies that ‘the White House chief of staff has conveyed that the president has concerns about Ukraine and Ukraine security assistance.’" Later, Cooper learned from U.S. special envoy to Ukraine Kurt Volker that this was about eliciting a statement from Ukraine. That would be a statement specifying the Bidens. “Asked if Volker indicated that success would ‘lift this issue’ of the hold on military aid, Cooper said ‘yes.’ ”

So, bribery :oops:

Fake news

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Yeah.  For those versed in Star Trek he was Captain Garth yesterday.  Today he is back to being LORD Garth.  Time to rush more meds to Elba II.

one of my top 3 episodes

Batgirl as that deranged green lady deserved Emmy consideration

image.png.40f0ef84cdf8d1d32dffc4d9b66d2771.png

Edited by row_33
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, westside2 said:

I know that, but anything coming from tibs is fake news. 

But HE doesn't know that, so I felt compelled to explain.

Just so he could come back and say that it is illegal, because Trump wasn't pursuing foreign policy, but personal interest.  Because Trump's propensity for criminality makes this a criminal act, which proves his propensity for criminality.  Then he'll tell me my mother wears army boots or some other third-grade bull####. 

Then I'll call him an idiot. 

So @Tiberius, let's skip the drama.  I'm willing to stipulate you're going to make some nonsensical reply to me, and you can stipulate you're an idiot, and it'll save us both a lot of time.  Deal?

• Haha (+1) 3