Bi-Partisan Support For Impeachment

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

Image result for I don't fucking even gif

I'm about to be stuck on my phone so I'll get back to this later.

Again, you shouldn’t dunk on someone’s reading comprehension when you don’t understand how commas are used. 

You just doubled down on embarrassing yourself, war. I had hoped from more from you.

https://www.grammarbook.com/punctuation/commas.asp

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

I'm about to be stuck on my phone so I'll get back to this later.

you should use the other end of your body for communicating on the phone, the end with your mouth

Edited by row_33

37 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Again, you shouldn’t dunk on someone’s reading comprehension when you don’t understand how commas are used. 

You just doubled down on embarrassing yourself, war. I had hoped from more from you.

https://www.grammarbook.com/punctuation/commas.asp

You should probably read that, especially the part where it says using them wrong can cause misunderstandings.

Let me see if I can't fix it for you.

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

But you should begin by examining who wrote it (a CIA defender/Brennan defender), and who owns the companies whothat provided the "evidence" for this article (more CIA cutouts) -- then compare it to VIPs (former NSA/DoD employees with sterling records) and their record of success/accuracy.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

well, yes, elections are pretty important to this country, obviously not to you though. And VP did nothing wrong, or else Trump wouldn't have had to try and get a corrupt investigation started. 

You do realize that makes no sense, right?  In the non-bizzaro world we do investigations when there is evidence of someone having done something wrong.  We don't start investigations and then figure out if there is anything wrong. Like everyone on the Left, you've totally misinterpreted the President's phone call.  He wasn't asking the President of Ukraine to investigate Biden.  He was asking the Ukrainian President to look into corruption on the Ukrainian end!

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Another narrative from Schiff and the media turns out to be untrue. 

Funny how that keeps happening yet people keep blindly believing the same people despite KNOWING they’ve lied to their faces for years. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/mizdonna/status/1187063332462825473

That "dovetails" with the Ds going absolutely insane:

(She said dovetails twice in the report ?)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

5 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

wtf! it's about time the ***** Republicans fought back against the corrupt idiot Democrats. Lindsey "Do Nothing" Graham should be removed from the Senate Judiciary chair. i don't trust him one iota. when it's comes down to it, he is still McCains lackey.

• Like (+1) 4

5 minutes ago, row_33 said:

all you needed was a GOP leader who literally does not give 2 ***** what the media thinks of him

...for YEARS, the battle cry was the need for a "Washington outsider" to clean up the mess...who many fraudulent Washington "insiders" purported to run as "outsiders"?.....so we finally get a true outsider who has turned the "good 'ol boy political establishment on its multi-level corrupt head"......Fruit Of the Loom sales are up  142% due to all of the "stained shorts"......"holy s&%t".........

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Another narrative from Schiff and the media turns out to be untrue. 

Funny how that keeps happening yet people keep blindly believing the same people despite KNOWING they’ve lied to their faces for years. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/mizdonna/status/1187063332462825473

i believe Catherine Herridge has been chosen as the one who is going to slowly wake the American public to the truth of what happened with regard to the attempted coup.

• Like (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...for YEARS, the battle cry was the need for a "Washington outsider" to clean up the mess...who many fraudulent Washington "insiders" purported to run as "outsiders"?.....so we finally get a true outsider who has turned the "good 'ol boy political establishment on its multi-level corrupt head"......Fruit Of the Loom sales are up  142% due to all of the "stained shorts"......"holy s&%t".........

Nixon was totally worried about the media's daily barrage

Reagan brushed it off mostly, but his cabinet was shook by the media

W was clueless

Edited by row_33

9 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Nixon was totally worried about the media's daily barrage

Reagan brushed it off mostly, but his cabinet was shook by the media

W was clueless

....Nixon was a strange dude.......parionid period...read a book about him post presidency and cannot remember the author (dammit)...Nixon's political mantra was "always attack....never defend (your positions_)".......oddly that is the Dems' way today......Reagan was Reagan, the "steady Eddie", but my late mother's side of the family hated him....she had one sister (a dyed in the wool Dem for life) who said, "Ronald Reagan ruined my life"....thanks auntie...my late mother called him "nothing but a B rated movie actor"......GW was clueless....unlike Pops....GW let the war hawks Woloficz and Pearle lead him into Iraq to "protect THEIR mother land".....and then vanished....don't get me started on their ilk of people in power like Weinstein, Epstein, Oppenheim, Schiff, Schumer, Zucker,et al as people in a position to abuse power......not that I give a rat's azz about being labeled a bigot......but the pattern is....hmmm......

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....Nixon was a strange dude.......parionid period...read a book about him post presidency and cannot remember the author (dammit)...Nixon's political mantra was "always attack....never defend (your positions_)".......oddly that is the Dems' way today......Reagan was Reagan, the "steady Eddie", but my late mother's side of the family hated him....she had one sister (a dyed in the wool Dem for life) who said, "Ronald Reagan ruined my life"....thanks auntie...my late mother called him "nothing but a B rated movie actor"......GW was clueless....unlike Pops....GW let the war hawks Woloficz and Pearle lead him into Iraq to "protect THEIR mother land".....and then vanished....don't get me started on their ilk of people in power like Weinstein, Epstein, Oppenheim, Schiff, Schumer, Zucker,et al as people in a position to abuse power......not that I give a rat's azz about being labeled a bigot......but the pattern is....hmmm......

in the late 80s i was a big reader of neo-conservative views, which meant they were Commies/Marxists during their school days (never blamed them for Depression-Era wishes while students) and became conservatives when they saw the damage the 60s was bringing.

of course this all got waylaid by the liberal media tarnishing the concept of n-c, never understanding where it came from or admitting nuance is a natural process of people with 3 digit IQs.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Warcodered said:

You should probably read that, especially the part where it says using them wrong can cause misunderstandings.

Let me see if I can't fix it for you.

Incorrect. My usage was proper and clear. I even used ugly parenthesis to highlight the point being made. Your reading skills were sub-par. And then you tried to dunk on me, and wound up making yourself look silly. Now you've done it again -- all because you refuse to admit when you're wrong. 

Let's try it this way... of the three agencies involved in the ICA, the investigation and report into the "hack" which launched the Russia narrative and was released in January of 2016, which would you presume would be in the best position to lead the way on all things cyber? The CIA, the FBI, or the NSA?

This isn't a trap question, it's an honest gauge of your opinion on this issue. Do you think one of the three is better equipped, trained, and suited to that specific task? Or are they all equal?

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

all you needed was a GOP leader who literally does not give 2 ***** what the media thinks of him

AKA: Trump. 

Though, he does care (clearly), he's just willing to punch back.

52 minutes ago, Foxx said:

i believe Catherine Herridge has been chosen as the one who is going to slowly wake the American public to the truth of what happened with regard to the attempted coup.

Seems that way. She's pretty much the only real reporter at Fox (full time that is, not correspondent). 

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Me either -- I tried looking before these last round of meetings but no dice. 

I'm thinking he either never finished it or it got spiked.

something must have happened because Laura Cooper is testifying now.

https://twitter.com/ChadPergram/status/1187124678885871616

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

something must have happened because Laura Cooper is testifying now.

https://twitter.com/ChadPergram/status/1187124678885871616

They reached an accord of some kind (I heard one of the GOPers talking about it while I was driving around an hour or two ago, but didn't get any details). Will be interested to find out what.

• Like (+1) 1