Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

18 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Block 'em (ignore). It doesn't help when people quote the two or three largest offenders all the time **grumble**grumble**swear**swear** but it does help avoid at least half the stupid posted down here. 

I never understood why people would want to come in and purposely ruin something enjoyed by everyone else. It is one thing to occasionally joke around with people while contributing. It is another to have your sole purpose be to ruin the board for everyone else. That is a lot of built-up hate within someone.

20 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Thanks guys for making this a thoroughly unenjoyable place to hang out.  Why this place attracts guys in their 40's and older that feel that constant name calling is appropriate is beyond me.  

Are you talking about DC Tom? 

14 minutes ago, KRC said:

I never understood why people would want to come in and purposely ruin something enjoyed by everyone else. It is one thing to occasionally joke around with people while contributing. It is another to have your sole purpose be to ruin the board for everyone else. That is a lot of built-up hate within someone.

the worst is chess clubs online, the trolling is the worst ever, i tells ya

5 minutes ago, KRC said:

Severe mental issues.  With The Dude is was PTSD. 

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

the worst is chess clubs online, the trolling is the worst ever, i tells ya

That is because it is a bunch of DC Tom's in the chess club.  We have a tough enough time with one. ?

• Haha (+1) 1

So now North Korea joins Russia in the 2020 election for Trump! Two vicious, murderous dictators are pushing for a Trump victory. Why? 

9 hours ago - North Korean state media has launched a stinging attack on the former United States vice president and current presidential candidate, Joe Biden, mocking him as a "fool of low IQ." The comments, published Wednesday, appear to closely mirror remarks made by US President Donald ...

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

why should we have a problem with other criminals rooting for Trump? I don't.  

I imagine you and most Trump supporters don't. That you compare the leader of our country to the Bills is telling 

1 minute ago, BigMcD said:

Birds of a feather.

Criminals like criminals. 

• Like (+1) 1

As with the Bills I don't give a flying flip who roots for Trump.  I care about the progress of our country and I've seen that it's been pretty damn sweet the past 18 months.  

BTW rooting against an opponent is not the same as rooting for the other person. But you knew that. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

So now North Korea joins Russia in the 2020 election for Trump! Two vicious, murderous dictators are pushing for a Trump victory. Why? 

9 hours ago - North Korean state media has launched a stinging attack on the former United States vice president and current presidential candidate, Joe Biden, mocking him as a "fool of low IQ." The comments, published Wednesday, appear to closely mirror remarks made by US President Donald ...

Your pink and purple polka-dot clown pants are on too tight.  

On 5/22/2019 at 11:18 AM, KRC said:

That is because it is a bunch of DC Tom's in the chess club.  We have a tough enough time with one. ?

I hope DC Tom wouldn't behave like the worst people on a chess club......

Is Biden the New Hillary?

President Trump isn’t subtle about his strategy to defeat Joe Biden if the former vice president becomes the Democratic nominee. Trump plans to wage the same sort of campaign against Biden that he did against Hillary Clinton in 2016.

Back then, Trump defined Hillary as the candidate of entrenched interests who used a long career in politics for familial gain. He highlighted Clinton’s support for the 1994 crime bill and for NAFTA and TPP, driving wedges between the former secretary of state and important Democratic constituencies. And he went after Hillary’s foreign-policy credentials, painting her as an interventionist who had weakened America’s standing in the world.

Biden represents the ancient regime that Trump overthrew. Early polls aside, it’s not clear that American voters want a restoration.

Edited by B-Man

22 minutes ago, row_33 said:

that crime bill of 1994 is the gift that will keep on giving for another 20 years  :D

Is that when the Democrats will have successfully disowned it and rebranded it as "Republican legislation?"