Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

COMEDY ISN’T PRETTY (OR FUNNY):     Colbert Lets Biden Lie, Deflect and Spin.

President Barack Obama’s tag team partner is running for the White House, again, and doing so badly. His gaffes are coming at a steady clip. His handlers are trying to keep him out of the public eye whenever possible. 

And, at 76, the whispers he’s too old for the gig rise up with every jaw-dropping mistake – like forgetting his old tag team partner’s name.

Good thing Colbert had an ace in the hole. Biden’s a Democrat, so all he need do is prop the vice president up for a good 10-plus minutes, avoiding reality as long as possible.

And that’s precisely what happened Wednesday night.

BAN ALL THE THINGS! Joe Biden: ‘I guarantee you. We’re going to end fossil fuel.’

As Kate of Small Dead Animals wrote after the CNN “climate change town hall” horror show, “Don’t make the mistake of thinking they don’t mean it.

Related: Biden Spent $250,000 on Private Jet Travel in Second Quarter.

“Biden has earned millions since departing the White House and has demanded private jets as part of his speaking gig arrangements.”

On 9/18/2019 at 10:25 AM, B-Man said:

Joe Biden says his child care tax credit would put 720 million women back into the workforce.............Video at the link.

My favorite part might be where he follows that up with, “I don’t want to sound like a wonk here.”

Trust me, Mr. Biden, you don’t.

That's a lot of binders-full.  :rolleyes:

...say it ain't so Joe.....you're playing a cymbal in a "dead band"........

image.png.7dba096e9a05fa0ca756a1c1e8e534a9.png

Biden goes on the attack over Ukraine controversy, pledges to beat Trump ‘like a drum’

By Adam Shaw | Fox News

Former Vice President Joe Biden went on the offense Saturday over President Trump’s July phone call with the president of Ukraine, in which Trump reportedly urged the leader to investigate Biden’s son’s dealings in the country -- with Biden backing calls for a House investigation and for the White House to release the transcript of the call.

“Trump’s doing this because he knows I’ll beat him like a drum, and he’s using the abuse of power and every element of the presidency to try to do something to smear me,” he told reporters in Iowa.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-ukraine-controversy-beat-trump

• Thank you (+1) 1

...c'mon Joe, straighten this out.......you know...remember?....Ukraine?...your highly qualified boy?......

Trump: Conversation with Ukrainian president ‘was absolutely perfect,’ touched on corruption, other issues

By Ronn Blitzer | Fox News

President Trump answered questions Sunday morning regarding reports that a whistleblower complaint may have accused him of wrongdoing related to a July phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskiy, and insisted that there was “absolutely nothing wrong” with the substance of the discussion.

Trump reportedly has been accused of asking Ukraine’s leader multiple times to work with Rudy Giuliani in investigating former Vice President Joe Biden’s son, and using military aid as leverage. Trump denied making any improper requests.

“I said absolutely nothing wrong; it was perfect,” Trump said outside the White House before departing for Houston. “There was no quid pro quo, there was nothing,” he later added.

Trump did point fingers at Biden, however. The Democratic presidential hopeful’s son Hunter Biden had been investigated related to business interests. Biden has said in the past that the U.S. would withhold $1 billion in loan guarantees from Ukraine if the prosecutor was not fired, but it remains unclear if this was directly tied to Hunter Biden’s case, as other countries reportedly wanted the prosecutor out as well.

• Thank you (+1) 2