Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

...this was hilarious when Baier tried to pin down Joe's minion Ducklo......got his nylons twisted in a nanosecond......

Biden spokesman refuses to discuss whether former VP used teleprompter to answer questions

'This is straight from the Trump campaign talking points,' TJ Ducklo tells Bret Baier

By Sam Dorman | Fox News

Former Vice President Joe Biden's national press secretary attempted to deflect a question about whether the Democratic nominee used a teleprompter to answer questions from regular Americans Thursday, claiming President Trump's campaign was trying to use the issue as a "distraction."

"We are not going to -- this is straight from the Trump campaign talking points," TJ Ducklo told "Special Report" host Bret Baier.

"And what it does, Bret, is it's trying to distract the American people from --," Ducklo began to add before Baier interjected and asked him to provide a yes or no answer.

"They talk about it every day, Bret, because they don't have a coherent strategy ... they talk about it every day because they don't have a coherent argument for why Donald Trump deserves reelection, deserves four more years," Ducklo went on.

"We know that he lied to the American people. We know that he has not shown leadership during this crisis and they are desperate to throw anything they can against the wall to try to distract from that fact."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-spokesman-ducks-teleprompter-question

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, BillStime said:

Everything Trump touches - thank you Trump voters

Decimated the American way of life??  

Killed 200,000 Americans??

How can ANYTHING that organization says ever be taken seriously after that?  Or before for that matter. 

EDIT:  Damn I forgot where I was.  What the ***** does your post have to do with the topic of this thread?  You are in a bad way dude.  God it must suck to be so ***** up in the head with TDS. 

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

How can ANYTHING that organization says ever be taken seriously after that?  Or before for that matter. 

EDIT:  Damn I forgot where I was.  What the ***** does your post have to do with the topic of this thread?  You are in a bad way dude.  God it must suck to be so ***** up in the head with TDS. 

...relief on the way...think his medical furlough ends at 5PM...............

58 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Captkjhure.thumb.JPG.c009213025f4b35018d203e131bd6b9a.JPG

45 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Wife and I were stopped at a red light behind a car with these two bumper stickers:

il_fullxfull.972912166_aai2.jpgany_functioning_adult_2020_bumper_sticke

She said to me, "looks like that guy's going to be disappointed, no matter who wins the election.

Seems to me they are ashamed to put the actual candidates name there.