Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

10 minutes ago, Magox said:

So here is how the Washington Post is framing the new Biden allegations.  It's no longer merely an opinion that the media is a broken institution it is indisputable. 

WAPOBiden.jpg

Republicans "pounce".

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Albwan said:

gasp

The good Dr. and wifey standing by her man, Stink-Finger Joe. 
I wonder when they plan to visit their newest grandchild in Arkansas. 
Such a virtuous family. Their greed and lust-filled values are on display For all to see. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

KRUISER’S MORNING BRIEF: Press Spins Themselves Into Oblivion Covering for Rapey Joe Biden. 

“It’s not at all shocking that the Democratic flying monkeys in the MSM are fulfilling their water-carrying duties for Biden on this issue.

The perverse prime directive of the Left this year is to get Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. into the Oval Office no matter what because ORANGE MAN BAD.

Then Biden can have ‘health issues’ and be replaced with someone who doesn’t drool all of the time.”

• Thank you (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Doc said:

But it won't prevent digital intercourse at home...

Crap, are we going to have a #Me2D2 scandal next, when he can't keep his hands off his Astromech's motivators?

• Haha (+1) 1

The silence from the resident leftists on PhingerPhuckerJoe  is overpowering.

We should fire up the ol' Kavanaugh thread and start plucking some leftist opinions to see how they align with their view of Biden today.

I really enjoyed this oldie, but goodie from @TH3 (aka baskin)..

On 9/19/2018 at 9:52 AM, TH3 said:

I say the odds of someone from K's past somehow leveraging that to produce a concocted story 35 years in the past and laying the groundwork with her husband and therapist to go before congress and testify to such  are long...whereas a self confessed drunk at prep school clumsily trying to make it with a chick....that is something I believe....

of course he did it.....

So if Kavanaugh did it, surely Biden did it, right, baskin? He's guilty, right? Believe all women, right?

Or  not so much this time.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

The silence from the resident leftists on PhingerPhuckerJoe  is overpowering.

We should fire up the ol' Kavanaugh thread and start plucking some leftist opinions to see how they align with their view of Biden today.

I really enjoyed this oldie, but goodie from @TH3 (aka baskin)..

So if Kavanaugh did it, surely Biden did it, right, baskin? He's guilty, right? Believe all women, right?

Or  not so much this time.

They have nowhere to run here.  It's pretty much been proven he did it.  She said the year, told her friends, and said her mother called in to Larry King and there is evidence of it.

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

They have nowhere to run here.  It's pretty much been proven he did it.  She said the year, told her friends, and said her mother called in to Larry King and there is evidence of it.

Agreed, but you still hear silence from the leftist posters here. This was Tibs during the Kavanaugh hearing...

On 9/21/2018 at 4:30 AM, Tiberius said:

This guy is going to gleefully kill people 

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Agreed, but you still hear silence from the leftist posters here. This was Tibs during the Kavanaugh hearing...

Their silence speaks volumes.  And again, after having Hilly run and what she/Slick did, it's apparent they only care/think it's a big deal when a Repub is accused.

• Like (+1) 1