Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

7 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The latest filings in the Flynn matter reveal both Joe Biden and Barrack Obama sought to interfere in the peaceful transition of power and were a party to seditious conspiracy. The fun is just starting on that note. 

6609bb94fd7a9de2ee9f85b15ed688a4c36c95816c63963292253e7964bc6a54.jpg

"Scandal Free"

More coming. Bye, Joe! 

My god, that's huge.

That's what she said.

As good a place as any thread.  Keep supporting the self-serving rot.

Firefighters Union Chief With Ties to Democratic Leaders Is Mired in Internal Financial Dispute

Labor leader, who is also a Biden confidant, is accused of improperly drawing on pension benefits

2 hours ago, Doc said:

Yup.  He only looks good because he's hiding.  That's why I've been saying the debates will be devastating for him.

Just think, the people that are legitimately in Biden's corner get all of their news from the MSM who never report on Joe's gaffes and lies. When the debates come Joe's unfitness for office will be apparent.

Which is worse Biden's  gaffes or Trump's  lies  and misinformation  ?

Trump Is Lying More Than Ever: Just Look At The Data

I evaluated Trump’s 18,000 reported lies organized by topic. If Trump lied consistently, we would see a relatively flat distribution of falsehoods over time and across topics. Instead, bursts of deception tend to repeat on the same topic, particularly about guns, the economy, education, and elections.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidmarkowitz/2020/05/05/trump-is-lying-more-than-ever-just-look-at-the-data/#1ca2a51f1e17

Edited by ALF