Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

1 hour ago, Warren Zevon said:

What a liar. Is that more or less of a lie than saying your Dad was born in Germany when he was born in NYC?

Or claiming you were born in Kenya to get into better colleges when you were born in Hawaii?

29 minutes ago, BillStime said:

dude, keep trying but NOTHING will trump "GRAB EM BY THE PU$$$$Y"

How about...actually grabbing em by the pu$$$$y like Senile Joe did?

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

Or claiming you were born in Kenya to get into better colleges when you were born in Hawaii?

How about...actually grabbing em by the pu$$$$y like Senile Joe did?

Oh yea, where did that story go? lmao

KRUISER’S MORNING BRIEF: Biden Agrees to Leave the Basement for 3 Debates With Trump and I Might Die From #Popcorn. 

“On his best days right now, Joe Biden is barely there. Many people don’t want to touch on this because they believe it’s all about a rapid cognitive decline. I truly believe that Biden has always been like this and people didn’t notice it because he wasn’t about to waltz into the Oval Office.”

Biden was never good, but he’s gotten so much worse.

Thumbnail

• Haha (+1) 8

On 6/11/2020 at 2:56 PM, Buffalo_Gal said:

I'll address what others have not yet responded to:

-I won't bemoan you of this, but it is my understanding that you retired at a relatively young age. Is that correct? I realize I don't actually know how old you are, but I thought you were younger... like in your 40s or early 50s. If so, you and your hubby are probably in a pretty good place financially and have been for years I apologize if I'm mistaken on that last point but it seems like a logical conclusion if you were able to retire young. understand some individuals might be paying more under Obamacare and I'm not going to pretend it's a perfect law, but it's done a lot more good than bad in this country, especially for low income uninsured people.

I would not have minded paying more if I was getting more. Instead, it Obamacare gave us choices of craptastic insurance plan A and craptastic insurance plan B (and NYS was one of the "lucky" states with choices!). Oh, and here's the higher bill you can pay, thank-you-very-much. Next time Nancy Pelosi says, "We have to pass XX to see what is in it," I am holding on to my wallet and crying.

One thing I wish Trump would do (I "think" he may need Congress to do it though) is insurance across state lines. That might help. It might not, but people cannot keep paying the higher premiums for worse insurance.

Look I don't think Obamacare is perfect. That was openly admitted nearly from the conception of the bill.

But it's done so much good for the poor and low income people that your complaint is nitpicky. Fix it. Make it better. Make it stronger for everyone.

But it's conception of helping bring MORE people under insurance, especially poor and low income workers, is a good thing, not a bad thing.

This is like the tax argument I was reading earlier. "Well I'm a high income worker and I paid more in taxes last year..." 

And what?

What do these Individual cases prove? They're but a minuscule speck of a dot in everything else. Saying something like "I know flying isn't safe because my aunt died in a plane crash" is just silly when you probably get in an automobile--which kills waaAAaaayyy more people in the world than plane crashes every year--multiple times a day.

On 6/11/2020 at 2:56 PM, Buffalo_Gal said:

-It's not true he plays golf way more than President Obama did? It's not true that he constantly plays on his own resorts or spends weekends in Mara Lago in a resort his company owns? It's not true his company benefits financially in some way from him doing this? It's not true that out of the blue we started flying Military planes to a small airport near one of Trump's Golf courses out of the blue?

Is he not allowed to exercise? People will complain he's fat, then in the next breath complain he's taking his down time in a round of golf. I am sure you cheered on King Put when he was out goofin'. Why complain when Trump goes out and does the same?

For one, it's just one more example of him lying. 

Not to mention:

As for the exercise... I bet he rides a golf cart. :lol:

2 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Trump WAS impeached a long time ago.

With the way things have moved since,  it certainly feels like a long time ago.  I think Maxine was on on that.

Edited by reddogblitz

8 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Look I don't think Obamacare is perfect. That was openly admitted nearly from the conception of the bill.

But it's done so much good for the poor and low income people that your complaint is nitpicky. Fix it. Make it better. Make it stronger for everyone.

But it's conception of helping bring MORE people under insurance, especially poor and low income workers, is a good thing, not a bad thing.

This is like the tax argument I was reading earlier. "Well I'm a high income worker and I paid more in taxes last year..." 

And what?

What do these Individual cases prove? They're but a minuscule speck of a dot in everything else. Saying something like "I know flying isn't safe because my aunt died in a plane crash" is just silly when you probably get in an automobile--which kills waaAAaaayyy more people in the world than plane crashes every year--multiple times a day.

For one, it's just one more example of him lying. 

Not to mention:

Did it bring more people onto health insurance? Did it bring more people affordable health care? Do people have better insurance today, or before Obamacare?
This is a quick survey of a comparison from 2010 to 2019. The article is anti-Trump, so you should like it. It is a survey of whether people were better off with their health insurance before or after Obamacare. It is not a national look, but rather, more than the is it "stronger for everyone" (4225 adults). Hint: the answer is no.  IOW, you get health insurance through your job so you are very isolated about what has happened to health care costs. Hubby and I can fume about shittier insurance coverage for greater costs, but we can afford to get anything done necessary, insurance coverage or not. Most people do not have that luxury.  Obamacare was "supposed" to fix that, instead it made things worse.

This should help a bit with health care costs:

And MAXINE WATERS is your source!? Even if that is 100% true (and honestly, I do not care if it is or is not), you have to do better than  Maxine Waters as a source.  Shesh, next thing you'll be quoting Mazie Hirono. :rolleyes:

• Like (+1) 3

20 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Did it bring more people onto health insurance? Did it bring more people affordable health care? Do people have better insurance today, or before Obamacare?
This is a quick survey of a comparison from 2010 to 2019. The article is anti-Trump, so you should like it. It is a survey of whether people were better off with their health insurance before or after Obamacare. It is not a national look, but rather, more than the is it "stronger for everyone" (4225 adults). Hint: the answer is no.  IOW, you get health insurance through your job so you are very isolated about what has happened to health care costs. Hubby and I can fume about shittier insurance coverage for greater costs, but we can afford to get anything done necessary, insurance coverage or not. Most people do not have that luxury.  Obamacare was "supposed" to fix that, instead it made things worse.

This should help a bit with health care costs:

Was going to mention this in the ACA thread.

Mouth-breathers don't bother to notice is that Trump's admin is the first one to honestly try to tackle the COST of HEALTHCARE.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1