Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

...straight from the mouth of the staunch ex-Clintonite..................

Joe Biden should stay in his basement: Terry McAuliffe

June 10, 2020 | 11:47am

Terry McAuliffe, prominent Democrat and Joe Biden supporter, told a meeting of Virginia Democrats that the former vice president should remain in his Delaware home’s basement for the duration of the 2020 presidential campaign, according to a report on Wednesday.

McAuliffe, who was Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman in 2016, spoke via Zoom to a videoconference of the Norfolk City Democratic Committee.

“People say all the time, ‘Oh, we got to get the vice president out of the basement,'” McAuliffe told the “monthly breakfast,” Fox News reported, citing a copy of the video it obtained.

“He’s fine in the basement. Two people see him a day: his two body people. That’s it. Let Trump keep doing what Trump’s doing.”

https://nypost.com/2020/06/10/joe-biden-should-stay-in-his-basement-terry-mcauliffe/

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

What a well oiled machine his campaign is. Anyone know what Jr. High School Civics class is in charge? 

On another note, their candidate looks like he just woke up from a nap. And, could he be any whiter? He looks like a sprig of three week old white asparagus that’s been kept in a dehydrator. 

Oh, and certainly he is the unquestioned authority about who is “black.” He’s done so much for that Particular demographic. You know like mandatory sentences for evil Crack Cocaine users. Of course, he didn’t put them all back in chains. He threw them into chain gangs from which most never recovered. Then he indulged his son with cocaine get-out-of-jail-free cards. What a dad. Should have been named “Father of the Year.” But they probably held off so they could give Hunter that this year. 

Any word from the campaign about when the Holy Biden’s are planning on visiting their grandson in Arkansas for the first time? I’m certain they’ll be planning on doing that soon. 

• Like (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, Nanker said:

What a well oiled machine his campaign is. Anyone know what Jr. High School Civics class is in charge? 

On another note, their candidate looks like he just woke up from a nap. And, could he be any whiter? He looks like a sprig of three week old white asparagus that’s been kept in a dehydrator. 

Oh, and certainly he is the unquestioned authority about who is “black.” He’s done so much for that Particular demographic. You know like mandatory sentences for evil Crack Cocaine users. Of course, he didn’t put them all back in chains. He threw them into chain gangs from which most never recovered. Then he indulged his son with cocaine get-out-of-jail-free cards. What a dad. Should have been named “Father of the Year.” But they probably held off so they could give Hunter that this year. 

Any word from the campaign about when the Holy Biden’s are planning on visiting their grandson in Arkansas for the first time? I’m certain they’ll be planning on doing that soon. 

...huh??....Mobil One transfusions ain't workin' bro......

6 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Why do you trust people who put into place what you call institutional racism and bigotry? It only makes sense if you are racist and like benefiting from the racism.

Institutional racism, bigotry and sexism is embedded by our founding fathers into our founding documents through the perpetuation of slavery and the protection of slave-owners rights to slaves as property.

So I'm guessing you also avidly distrust the founding documents of our Country that was created by a bunch of racists and slave owners, right?

So who do you trust?

Are you anti-American?  :huh:

Edited by transplantbillsfan

On 6/15/2020 at 2:20 AM, transplantbillsfan said:

And you seem to have an unreasonable level of mistrust in authority.

Swings both ways.

To those who feel I already stated this Transplant indicated he was confused by my previous statement so I am clarifying:

Your comment states you trust "authority" but in other posts you personally have told me that the authorities are full of "institutional racism". These two statements put together can lead to only two possible conclusions- 1) you are unaware of how conflicted these messages are to each other, or 2) you are fine with the racism so long as you benefit. I am hoping you can enlighten me in regards where my misunderstanding is in regards to your beliefs or what a third option is.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Institutional racism, bigotry and sexism is embedded by our founding fathers into our founding documents through the perpetuation of slavery and the protection of slave-owners rights to slaves as property.

So I'm guessing you also avidly distrust the founding documents of our Country that was created by a bunch of racists and slave owners, right?

So who do you trust?

While this is a quasi meme, it is actually an excellent question for you to answer:

question.jpg

• Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 6/14/2020 at 9:49 PM, Hedge said:

One of the debates will be opposite a Bills game.

The debate schedule as of now appears to be:

Tuesday, Sep. 29.

Thursday, Oct 15. The Bills host the Chiefs the same night.

Thursday, Oct 22.

Awww damn.  I have to wash my hair that night.  I'll miss them both. 

1 minute ago, transplantbillsfan said:

So who do you trust?

You still not answer why you are supporting racists-but to answer your question many of the founding fathers were racist, but more were not and would have done away with slavery if they could have done so without losing the south. Alsothe constitution is not racist anymore then the 1st amendment protects rioters from arrest.

22 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

While this is a quasi meme, it is actually an excellent question for you to answer:

question.jpg

Our founding fathers who put it in place and leaders for years who perpetuated it.

Heck look what Andrew Johnson did in the wake of Lincoln's assassination and the abolishment of slavery.  That guy was about as far-right a President as you'll get.

It's "Institutional" because it's been embedded in our Country since its foundation. 

Why is it that the far-right loves to engage in grievance politics and believes it excuses their own action or inaction?

1 minute ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Our founding fathers who put it in place and leaders for years who perpetuated it.

Heck look what Andrew Johnson did in the wake of Lincoln's assassination and the abolishment of slavery.  That guy was about as far-right a President as you'll get.

It's "Institutional" because it's been embedded in our Country since its foundation. 

Why is it that the far-right loves to engage in grievance politics and believes it excuses their own action or inaction?

uh huh. 

12 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

You need a psyche e v a l.

38 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

good talk

Read what you wrote. It sounded like blah, blah, blah I got my talking points last week, ridiculous word vomit, ridiculous word vomit, ridiculous word vomit.

Honestly, when I hear buzz words like "institutional racism" that someone in some marketing think tank came up with last week (or last month), all I can think is, "Why do white leftists assume people are stupid? Why do they assume  people cannot think for themselves? Why do they think someone should be given preferential treatment in this day and age, based on the color of their skin? And why do they assume that skin color makes some people less qualified to work, study, go to school, advance in their career, get married, etc. than someone else with a different skin color?" It is bigotry, pure and simple. And it is disgusting. 

With what you have written, you should look in the mirror if you want to see a racist. Please do better yourself, and expect better of all people, regardless of race, creed, or sex.  If you teach, you should be treating all people equally, and not lower expectations for some simply because they have a different skin tone from someone else.

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Read what you wrote. It sounded like blah, blah, blah I got my talking points last week, ridiculous word vomit, ridiculous word vomit, ridiculous word vomit.

Honestly, when I hear buzz words like "institutional racism" that someone in some marketing think tank can up with last week (or last month), all I can think is, "Why do white leftists assume people are stupid? Why do they assume  people cannot think for themselves? Why do they think someone should be given preferential treatment in this day and age, based on the color of this skin? And why do they assume that skin color makes some people less qualified to work, study, go to school, advance in their career, get married, etc. than someone else with a different skin color?" It is bigotry, pure and simple. And it is disgusting. 

With what you have written, you should look in the mirror if you want to see a racist. Please do better yourself, and expect better of all people, regardless of race, creed, or sex.  If you teach, you should be treating all people equally, and not lower expectations for some simply because they have a different skin tone from someone else.

Thank you for allowing me to copy and paste your first sentence.

In reference to your own 2nd paragraph:

And regarding your 3rd paragraph.  Your Internet Message board opinion that I'm racist really doesn't bother me.  I don't care because I understand that I have plenty of my own prejudices that I'm aware of.  I'm human.  It's natural.  I choose to confront them to try to change them and question them whereas it seems you and your ilk vehemently deny they exist in you.

Your 3rd paragraph is a rather pathetic attempt to distract from the issue itself by namecalling and being an armchair quarterback, which is what most people on this message board like to do with teachers.

It's sad,.

I'm extremely proud of what I've done as a teacher for every single one of my students, who I guarantee you are some of the most diverse demographically you will ever see in a classroom with White, Black, Pacific Islander, Asian, Indian, etc. all residing in a single classroom at the same time.  It would likely be hard for you to find any more diverse place in the world than the island of Oahu.

I've lived here 16 years going on the rest of my life and love the people, the food, the landscape and the life.

And if you think a racist, bigoted haole boy could have made the life I've built for myself here, you're sorely mistaken and should probably be working to better yourself in the way we all should be doing every day, anyway.

1 hour ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

You still not answer why you are supporting racists-but to answer your question many of the founding fathers were racist, but more were not and would have done away with slavery if they could have done so without losing the south. Alsothe constitution is not racist anymore then the 1st amendment protects rioters from arrest.

Wait... many of our founding fathers were racist, but more were not?

And you know this how?

In the same way that you know I'm a racist?  :lol:

44 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Honestly, when I hear buzz words like "institutional racism" that someone in some marketing think tank came up with last week (or last month), all I can think is, "Why do white leftists assume people are stupid? Why do they assume  people cannot think for themselves? Why do they think someone should be given preferential treatment in this day and age, based on the color of their skin? And why do they assume that skin color makes some people less qualified to work, study, go to school, advance in their career, get married, etc. than someone else with a different skin color?" It is bigotry, pure and simple. And it is disgusting. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Nanker said:

True story. I literally didn't know white asparagus existed until I watched an episode of Chopped I had on DVR while making dinner after work today. ?

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1