Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

8 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He can't avoid it. There will be two, if not three. 

And they will be very, very bad for No Chance Joe.

One of the debates will be opposite a Bills game.

The debate schedule as of now appears to be:

Tuesday, Sep. 29.

Thursday, Oct 15. The Bills host the Chiefs the same night.

Thursday, Oct 22.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

You have an unreasonable level of trust for authority structures which have been constructing ways to undermine you for at least 104 years.  At least.

I implore you to read: https://www.amazon.com/Image-Guide-Pseudo-Events-America/dp/0679741801/ref=nodl_

And you seem to have an unreasonable level of mistrust in authority.

Swings both ways.

4 hours ago, Hedge said:

One of the debates will be opposite a Bills game.

The debate schedule as of now appears to be:

Tuesday, Sep. 29.

Thursday, Oct 15. The Bills host the Chiefs the same night.

Thursday, Oct 22.

I will watch 1 and 3 then. They will be must see tv. Clueless Joe Biden wont know which way is up....

3 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

I will watch 1 and 3 then. They will be must see tv. Clueless Joe Biden wont know which way is up....

Trump's not known for his oratory skills or expertise on specific issues so I'm going to avoid the debates entirely.  It'll just make me depressed that with all the great minds in this country the best two presidential candidates we could come up with was THIS??? 

The only debate I'll be watching is the VP debate because there actually might be some substance being discussed.  Plus, with both presidential candidates in their 70's the VP debate may be more important than it typically is.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

You have an unreasonable level of trust for authority structures which have been constructing ways to undermine you for at least 104 years.  At least.

I implore you to read: https://www.amazon.com/Image-Guide-Pseudo-Events-America/dp/0679741801/ref=nodl_

free copy to read here.

4 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Trump's not known for his oratory skills or expertise on specific issues so I'm going to avoid the debates entirely.  It'll just make me depressed that with all the great minds in this country the best two presidential candidates we could come up with was THIS??? 

The only debate I'll be watching is the VP debate because there actually might be some substance being discussed.  Plus, with both presidential candidates in their 70's the VP debate may be more important than it typically is.

not to mention that should the Dems take both Houses of Congress, removal of the president might just become a reality.

On 6/15/2020 at 5:36 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

Nice try, but it won't work D. R.

What you THINK you're seeing is a #WalkAway sister bringing a righteous smack down on a group of TrustFund Liberals dressed in their #Woke selves virtue-signaling Tilly hat with chin strap deployed, pearl clutching, Samsung brandishing, video taping, virtue mask wearing transgender boygirls who never heard a black person talk like that and are stunned into silent disbelief.

What this really is, is a pitiful example of CGI by Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner posing as real black people spewing their father/father-in-law's hatred for the common folk who proudly march in patrols on our streets to keep the righteous protestors safe from Nazis, xenophobic white nationalists, Islamophobes, homophobes, racist red necks, the KKK, and worst of all... the POLICE! #TIBSGARYTRANSGENDERBILLZ

• Haha (+1) 2

On 6/15/2020 at 2:20 AM, transplantbillsfan said:

And you seem to have an unreasonable level of mistrust in authority.

Swings both ways.

Why do you trust people who put into place what you call institutional racism and bigotry? It only makes sense if you are racist and like benefiting from the racism.

• Like (+1) 4

21 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Why do you trust people who put into place what you call institutional racism and bigotry? It only makes sense if you are racist and like benefiting from the racism.

DING DING DING DING...... JACKPOT