Kentucky Derby Predictions?

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

well, just got 4th, 8th and 9th in The Old Forester..thats good, got my bad one out of my system!!!!

Did you have money on Maximum Security? It must have been somewhat sentimental after all the years you lived there! 

1 minute ago, KD in CA said:

He was bumping guys on the way home, no?

Oh no! It’s like the NBA? They should go more Like Ben Hurr. Get to the line, you win! 

(Kidding, pro-horse health guy, and the jockeys are people too.) 

12 minutes ago, Augie said:

Oh no! It’s like the NBA? They should go more Like Ben Hurr. Get to the line, you win! 

(Kidding, pro-horse health guy, and the jockeys are people too.) 

Looks like he cut off the guy on the outside then came back down and cut off the guy on the inside!

• Like (+1) 1

Interesting given all the horse health and security conversation earlier here. That could have been horrific, and nearly was, when I watch it in slow motion. I’m not a horse race guy, but I’m glad everyone is OK. 

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

Interesting given all the horse health and security conversation earlier here. That could have been horrific, and nearly was, when I watch it in slow motion. I’m not a horse race guy, but I’m glad everyone is OK. 

Hate to see the refs determine the outcome, but it was a foul and quite possibly impacted Country House.

BS call in my opinion. Do you know how much bumping, rubbing and cutting off goes into every race?  Additionally, the winner was still 3 lengths back. Furthermore, when Maximum went outside he let all the inside horses gain position. 

BS call. To tell you the truth reminds me of a lot of Bills games. 

I would like to think i am a horse health advocate too. However, horse racing is inherently bad for horse health. Getting in front of a horse has no more risk than any other aspect of the whole race. 

Sloppy conditions... 20+field... giant peloton of horses....