Awaiting 2020 "Mock Draft"

3 minutes ago, dwight in philly said:

not really 

...already three so far.....but pick rankings are tied to Vegas SB odds...meaningless as usual..........just wait for LaCanfora anyway...he'll be DEAD ON.....

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy
  • Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, dwight in philly said:

not really 

You felt this needed to be created as a brand new topic?

'Not really' : Filled with overflowing depth and detail, tremendous hot take that might go viral, and worthy of 60000 replies.

Edited by Like A Mofo

34 minutes ago, Like A Mofo said:

You felt this needed to be created as a brand new topic?

'Not really' : Filled with overflowing depth and detail, tremendous hot take that might go viral, and worthy of 60000 replies.

OMG.. for crissakes. it was kind of a joke. not really funny i admit . why are there so many a holes on here that cant lighten up?Between the accuracy police and the almighty "why start a thread" police. its nauseating after a while. shut it down mods. carry on with all the other important stuff 

Edited by dwight in philly

1 minute ago, dwight in philly said:

OMG.. for crissakes. it was kind of a joke. not really funny i admit . why are there so many a holes on here that cant lighten up?Between the accuracy police and the almighty "why start a thread" police. its nauseating after a while. 

So your saying you hate cops? ?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

42 minutes ago, dwight in philly said:

yea thats it .. but again.. "funny stuff" 

Agree or I wouldn't have said that, FFS people if crap bothers you so much turn the station

10 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Here you go....and guess what position they take in the first?!?

https://walterfootball.com/draft2020.php

Laviska Shenault ... dam thats not who I was going after LMAO

5 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...already three so far.....but pick rankings are tied to Vegas SB odds...meaningless as usual..........just wait for LaCanfora anyway...he'll be DEAD ON.....

Three?  Walterfootball has their 2020 mock draft database up, with 14 2020 mock drafts posted since the 2019 draft was finished.

http://www.walterfootball.com/draftdata.php

5 hours ago, dwight in philly said:

OMG.. for crissakes. it was kind of a joke. not really funny i admit . why are there so many a holes on here that cant lighten up?Between the accuracy police and the almighty "why start a thread" police. its nauseating after a while. shut it down mods. carry on with all the other important stuff 

What did I do?