It's officially #NFLDraft day.. #GoBills - how to watch (pg 2)

2 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Yeah but ....  This IS the draft day thread ....  :D 

I heard this in the AM.   I only saw it in print after lunch 

Money money moneey

WTF is U-Verse???   There's always ESPN 

U-Verse is AT&T, and they recently took away my #2 option! My bill has not gone down, of course! 

24 minutes ago, Augie said:

U-Verse is AT&T, and they recently took away my #2 option! My bill has not gone down, of course! 

Ahhh  AT&T took over DTV .....   Now it takes 60 minutes to get my discounts instead of 45  

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

4 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Ahhh  AT&T took over DYV .....   Now it takes 60 minutes to get my discounts instead of 45  

You inspired me! I went to all the trouble to turn on DTV which takes almost as much time to get running as it takes to get your discounts. I DO get NFLN on DTV (which is generally reserved only for Bills games or AT&T outages). Instead of changing channels I’ll have to change input to the TV. Not ideal, but workable. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

You inspired me! I went to all the trouble to turn on DTV which takes almost as much time to get running as it takes to get your discounts. I DO get NFLN on DTV (which is generally reserved only for Bills games or AT&T outages). Instead of changing channels I’ll have to change input to the TV. Not ideal, but workable. 

Glad I could help!!! 

http://www.nfl.com/network/draft

Ways to watch Via streaming 

bkxorymlg6vgbygkedxa.jpg

https://www.buffalobills.com/news/bills-to-make-live-picks-from-special-location-in-rochester-on-draft-day-3

In honor of the NFL100 celebration, the League will pay tribute to its 13 “Original Towns” throughout the draft. Eight towns outside of current NFL cities, including Rochester, will host Draft Day 3 telecasts. The Bills will join the NFL in recognizing Rochester’s early influence on the sport by setting up shop in the city’s well-known Corn Hill area. Once home to the Jeffersons, one the NFL’s charter member teams, Rochester helped pave the way for the League in the early 1920s.

2 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

WTF is U-Verse???   There's always ESPN 

I prefer the Cynthia Frelund/Kay Adams network.

6 hours ago, wppete said:

I cant FN wiat for this draft!!!!!

What time are you guys cracking open your first beer?????

My neighborhood sports bar still has kegs of Flying  Bison Polonia Pilsner from Dyngus Day - will head there around an hour from now. ?

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, wppete said:

I cant FN wiat for this draft!!!!!

What time are you guys cracking open your first beer?????

I just mixed my first Vodka/Tea.

6 hours ago, co_springs_billsfan said:

Get ready to witness wizardry!

I'm ready my fellow Colorado Springsian!  Springsite?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

It's Friday morning over here in NZ.  I took the day off, so I'm having a coffee on the deck, while pouring over Bills stuff online.

Beer and good food will be happening in a couple hours, after I take the dog to the beach.

I'm now trying to find out what website I should focus on, when the draft actually begins.

Edited by Bad Things

2 hours ago, Bad Things said:

It's Friday morning over here in NZ.  I took the day off, so I'm having a coffee on the deck, while pouring over Bills stuff online.

Beer and good food will be happening in a couple hours, after I take the dog to the beach.

I'm now trying to find out what website I should focus on, when the draft actually begins.

Wait a minute - if it’s Friday morning, round one is over!

Who’d we pick?

• Haha (+1) 1

• SDS locked this topic