Operation Boomerang AG Barr's Investigation of Acts of Treason by Federal Employees

9 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Someone is feeling the pressure........

William Barr is unfit to be attorney general

Washington Post, by Eric H. Holder Jr. also known as Obama's Wingman

Original Article

As a former U.S. attorney general, I am reluctant to publicly criticize my successors. I respect the office and understand just how tough the job can be. But recently, Attorney General William P. Barr has made a series of public statements and taken actions that are so plainly ideological, so nakedly partisan and so deeply inappropriate for America’s chief law enforcement official that they demand a response from someone who held the same office. Last month, at a Federalist Society event, the attorney general delivered an ode to essentially unbridled executive power, dismissing the authority of the legislative and judicial branches — and the checks

Eric Holder should keep his mouth shut. His time in office was chock full of illegal actions and cover ups. He could just as easily be wearing an orange jumpsuit as anyone else.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Washington Post, by Eric H. Holder Jr.

Original Article

As a former U.S. attorney general, I am reluctant to publicly criticize my successors. I respect the office and understand just how tough the job can be. But recently, Attorney General William P. Barr has made a series of public statements and taken actions that are so plainly ideological, so nakedly partisan and so deeply inappropriate for America’s chief law enforcement official that they demand a response from someone who held the same office. Last month, at a Federalist Society event, the attorney general delivered an ode to essentially unbridled executive power, dismissing the authority of the legislative and judicial branches — and the checks

Partisans calling others partisans.  Priceless. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Original Article

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Is Barr going to investigate the origins of the investigation that cost Hillary the election? 

I believe the origin of that is Hillary instructing her personal IT support people to procure and install a personal server in her home for email and other applications that she then used for both personal and government business even though the government requires and provides her with those services. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

I believe the origin of that is Hillary instructing her personal IT support people to procure and install a personal server in her home for email and other applications that she then used for both personal and government business even though the government requires and provides her with those services. 

And announcing that bull crap investigation right before the election was fine, but looking at foreign interference--at the same time!---was wrong. 

Hypocrites 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

And announcing that bull crap investigation right before the election was fine, but looking at foreign interference--at the same time!---was wrong. 

Hypocrites 

I think it's obvious that Comey hates all politicians.  Mueller and Barr are probably in that same camp. 

Edited by keepthefaith
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

Original Article

Projection, just like Russian collusion and Ukraine Quid Pro Quo.

It's what the dems do best

23 minutes ago, Foxx said:

you are quite possibly the lowest informed person on the planet.

Actually I'm right. You are a hypocrite. Yet you don't understand why. 

Hmmmm..,,Trump voters are low information voters? Yup 

21 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Shouldn't you be whining about the electoral college and that all the 3 million votes that put Hillary over the top were legitimate?  

I get a laugh out of that when the leaders of the low information voters declare that the American people elected Trump! :lol:

Ping pong, we are a Republic when the EC picks the prez, we are a Democracy when Trump gets impeached! 

Low information voters don't notice the difference! Four legs good! Two legs bad! 

13 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Actually I'm right. You are a hypocrite. Yet you don't understand why. 

Hmmmm..,,Trump voters are low information voters? Yup 

I get a laugh out of that when the leaders of the low information voters declare that the American people elected Trump! :lol:

Ping pong, we are a Republic when the EC picks the prez, we are a Democracy when Trump gets impeached! 

Low information voters don't notice the difference! Four legs good! Two legs bad! 

If you are building a self standing table then four legs are good versus two.   The American people did elect Trump.  You're just sore that people that you view as yokels had a say.    

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

If you are building a self standing table then four legs are good versus two.   The American people did elect Trump.  You're just sore that people that you view as yokels had a say.    

The Electoral College elected Trump. 

7 hours ago, B-Man said:

Original Article

...LMAO......seriously Eric?.......you of all people talking about being unfit?....your next gig should be Comey's cell mate.......FBI and DOJ have been indelibly stained by your respective scurrilous tenures......SMH....

7 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Is Barr going to investigate the origins of the investigation that cost Hillary the election? 

I can't wait until Barr investigates and conclusively proves that the Russians forced Hillary to be an unlikable entitled shrew who refused to go to Wisconsin and Michigan while running a victory lap instead of a campaign.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1