Operation Boomerang AG Barr's Investigation of Acts of Treason by Federal Employees

5 hours ago, Nanker said:

Submitting false documents to the FISA Court to obtain warrants on American citizens is a felony. These *****-ups need to be indicted and tried. If found guilty, they need to go to federal-pound-them-in-the-azz prison for a long time. 

I doubt that taking it up the ass is much of a punishment to some of them. I can hear their cries of "please don't throw me in the brier patch" already. 

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

On a side note: As an experienced attorney, I thought that she would come up with a better bullschiff explanation for the 'insurance policy' text than the crap she spewed to Maddow.

I am severely disappointed in her.

• Like (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

On a side note: As an experienced attorney, I thought that she would come up with a better bullschiff explanation for the 'insurance policy' text than the crap she spewed to Maddow.

I am severely disappointed in her.

Just goes to show that every profession can have stupid people involved in it. 

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Oh, you have no idea...

I actually do have some idea. I've represented myself in small claims court with the other side actually having an attorney representing them 3 times. I'm 3-0. I had a real estate closing at night for 5 different properties and had to redo the closing statement from scratch because the attorney for the buyer didn't have a clue and his para legal was not there. I've had numerous other instances when I created the right strategy to get adversaries to give up and drop cases or settle them in a way of my choosing. What most people don't seem to understand is that all attorneys are not equal. They, generally speaking have specialties and as much as you wouldn't go to a podiatrist for a heart issue, you shouldn't go to a divorce lawyer to file your patent. So, I have an idea of what you are referring to and surmise that all professions have a certain amount of idiots in them. 

Edited by 3rdnlng
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I actually do have some idea. I've represented myself in small claims court with the other side actually having an attorney representing them 3 times. I'm 3-0. I had a real estate closing at night for 5 different properties and had to redo the closing statement from scratch because the attorney for the buyer didn't have a clue and his para legal was not there. I've had numerous other instances when I created the right strategy to get adversaries to give up and drop cases or settle them in a way of my choosing. What most people don't seem to understand is that all attorneys are not equal. They, generally speaking have specialties and as much as you wouldn't go to a podiatrist for a heart issue, you shouldn't go to a divorce lawyer to file your patent. So, I have an idea of what you are referring to and surmise that all professions have a certain amount idiots in them. 

and then there are the @John Adams and @Crayola64's of the world. :lol: 

Edited by Foxx
  • Haha (+1) 4

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6116884055001#sp=show-clips

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6116883424001#sp=show-clips

The only two clips of the interview they showed tonight. Full interview tomorrow. 

There are some additional clips here:

https://www.independentsentinel.com/attorney-general-bill-barr-comments-on-comey-giuliani-impeachment/

• Thank you (+1) 2

On 4/11/2019 at 4:09 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

I expect it'll go quicker than you think. 

Horowitz and Huber have been running these investigations parallel to Mueller's probe (Horowitz started months before). The investigative work is done (I can confirm this), so they won't be starting from zero trying to dig back through everything. Huber/Barr sat down last month for two days. It's all been outlined for him, paint by numbers type indictments. The people who have been planning this (imo) have known from the start the public doesn't have the patience or energy to sustain a prolonged investigation into the other side after Mueller wrapped. 

I'm thinking we'll see actual indictments this summer/early fall. Everything will be well underway on the prosecutorial front by January - it'll have to be to avoid bumping into 2020. This is also why many lightweights like Swallwell are running for president - hoping it'll spare them scrutiny. It won't work.

What a moronic preditction

• Haha (+1) 1