Operation Boomerang AG Barr's Investigation of Acts of Treason by Federal Employees

4 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I haven't been paying attention the past few days...were people really arguing that it's okay to lie to a court if the court, in ignorance of being lied to, approves the lies?

Jesus...  :wallbash:

Don't worry.  The court rebuked this notion with a strongly worded letter.  Of course there has still been no punishment or remedy, but I hear they used a quite aggressive font.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 4merper4mer said:

Don't worry.  The court rebuked this notion with a strongly worded letter.  Of course there has still been no punishment or remedy, but I hear they used a quite aggressive font.

They used 14 point font. 14 ***** point. You don't get an more serious than that schiff.

5 hours ago, Taro T said:

Does she just think the viewers of the Maddow Show are morons, or does she actually believe this Schiff?

Amazing.

that Madcow even has an audience might validate any thinking along those lines.

10 hours ago, B-Man said:

Clearly the FBI needs to take corrective steps, but whatever they do or fail to do, it is the job of the court to be skeptical every time.  It was their job before all of this too.  The corrective step for the court is to never take the FBI at its word.  It's the whole point of the process.

• Like (+1) 5

Submitting false documents to the FISA Court to obtain warrants on American citizens is a felony. These *****-ups need to be indicted and tried. If found guilty, they need to go to federal-pound-them-in-the-azz prison for a long time. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Submitting false documents to the FISA Court to obtain warrants on American citizens is a felony. These *****-ups need to be indicted and tried. If found guilty, they need to go to federal-pound-them-in-the-azz prison for a long time.