Operation Boomerang AG Barr's Investigation of Acts of Treason by Federal Employees

Horowitz handed those over to Durham. Horowitz had no authority to indict. Durham does and will.

Horowitz’s charge was to examine how the actual investigation followed existing FBI/DOJ rules and guidelines, and to note where it fell short of adherence to or were subverted. He recommended action be taken to improve the rules, question the processes, and pursue disciplinary action against some members of this cabal. 

What a shock. 

Edited by Nanker
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

19 hours ago, Foxx said:

ELW4itaW4AATMQK?format=jpg&name=small

Didn't the Horowtiz report destroy all your conspiracy theories? Why spread more nonsense? 

4 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Horowitz handed those over to Durham. Horowitz had no authority to indict. Durham does and will. What a shock. 

And the band plays on....

• Haha (+1) 1

21 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Just a LAMP FYI: I'm on the road for a few days for work starting this afternoon. Will have lots of time to read the report on planes, not as much time to post. Back to normal Wed / Thur. 

Thanks for letting us know. I’m sure no one wants to scour the obituaries today. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Seriously, all the silly conspiracy theories were blown up by Horowitz. Admit it

Think of Horowitz as Ed McMahon and Barr as Johnny Carson with special guest John Wayne (Huber).  

As Stephen the Irishman said in Braveheart: 

"The Almighty tells me he can get me out of this mess, but he's pretty sure you're *****."

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Hmmm @Deranged Rhino think press indictments are possible, too? (I think you touched on this before, but I could be mis-remembering)

If there will be any press types indicted, and I don't think there will be (but who knows), the likely candidates would be: 

Corn

Isikoff

Barret 

Those would be who I'd target if I were a US Attorney as they are proven paid assets of the IC.

• Thank you (+1) 2

Barr is on the case

by Scott Johnson

Original Article

Attorney General William Barr sat for an extended interview with NBC’s Pete Williams to discuss the findings in the Department of Justice Inspector General report released yesterday afternoon. NBC has cut the thing up in a couple of stories, but it has also posted the whole thing on YouTube (24-minute video below). Barr is familiar with the evidence gathered so far; he knows what he’s talking about. He understands that what we have staring us in the face is an unprecedented political scandal. He tentatively anticipates the criminal investigation reaching “a watershed” by late spring or early summer.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Someone is feeling the pressure........

William Barr is unfit to be attorney general

Washington Post, by Eric H. Holder Jr.

Original Article

As a former U.S. attorney general, I am reluctant to publicly criticize my successors. I respect the office and understand just how tough the job can be. But recently, Attorney General William P. Barr has made a series of public statements and taken actions that are so plainly ideological, so nakedly partisan and so deeply inappropriate for America’s chief law enforcement official that they demand a response from someone who held the same office. Last month, at a Federalist Society event, the attorney general delivered an ode to essentially unbridled executive power, dismissing the authority of the legislative and judicial branches — and the checks

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1