Operation Boomerang AG Barr's Investigation of Acts of Treason by Federal Employees

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

More clips of the interview in the thread. Waiting for the full interview to be available, but he covers a lot here, including Flynn. 

But the problem is, if it goes on too long and hell freezes over so Biden wins, the entire investigation is dropped and the criminals get away....... again......

The lack of urgency for the last couple years disgusts me in to wondering if the turnover at the top to make the investigation go away, has been the plan all along... 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 4

On 6/9/2020 at 8:11 PM, Cinga said:

But the problem is, if it goes on too long and hell freezes over so Biden wins, the entire investigation is dropped and the criminals get away....... again......

The lack of urgency for the last couple years disgusts me in to wondering if the turnover at the top to make the investigation go away, has been the plan all along... 

That is the problem.

• Like (+1) 1

A New 'Whistle-Blower' Is Set to Testify Against AG Barr and It's a Total Joke     ?

Aaron Zelinsky is back on the scene and he’s ready to serve as a “whistle-blower” against Attorney General Bill Barr.

If you aren’t familiar with Zelinksy, he was a top prosecutor for the Mueller investigation and was later implicated in the ridiculous sentencing recommendation against Roger Stone. He resigned in protest once Barr stepped into stop the overreach.

More at the link:

• Like (+1) 4

On June 9, 2020 at 9:11 PM, Cinga said:

If Trump wins again these guys are more than capable of kicking the can down the road for four more years.

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I'm not sure Berman has the option to refuse.  The question is what he clears out or burns before he leaves if it really has to do with Podesta, etc.

I think Berman wants to create his own little CHAZ CHOP Zone....

...gotta love it...wait until the eventual Durham Report comes out......"political hack....bought and paid for...Trump lackey...as corrupt as Barr...."...yada yada.......wonder if the MSM will cite his numerous high profile case assignments by Eric Holder, perhaps one of the top three AG's in the country's history (COUGH)??.......