Operation Boomerang AG Barr's Investigation of Acts of Treason by Federal Employees

6 minutes ago, Prickly Pete said:

Actually, Barr didn't dismiss it, he just said at this time, based on what he has seen, he isn't expecting them to be charged. Big difference. 

The NYT...(smh)

Because they didn’t do anything wrong. They were not the ones signing a hotel deal with Putin while Putin was hacking our election 

Thought provoking article  that basically says what many of us have suspected will happen all along................Nothing....

Allow me to disabuse you of your naïve delusion that we still live in a country with a justice system and break it to you that no one is going to jail for what was done to Flynn, or for the unmasking business, or for the Russia hoax or, for that matter, for any of the corrupt Dem/foreigner collaborations exemplified by the payoffs received by stripperphile and Bolivian folk medicine enthusiast Hoover Biden.

No one.

Well, maybe Mike Flynn himself will. Since his judge is now making up the law as he goes along – in law school they taught us that the judicial branch didn’t prosecute, but that was before the Trump Exception™ to existing principles – I actually expect that the next time the General shows up in court the judge will sentence him on his coerced plea to a “crime” that never happened and order the marshals to immediately take him into custody. And, as we have seen far too often since the advent of the bat biter blues, too many LEOs simply obey, apparently never having got the 411 on how the Nuremburg defense of “just following orders” is unsat. Flynn will get pardoned instead of exonerated, so he’ll get sprung from stir, but he will have no civil recourse for resurrecting his reputation or savings, which is the plan.

We have two justice systems, one for them and one for us, meaning we have no justice system at all. 

Sorry to have to break this to you. I know it makes you sad, but how do you think I feel? I spent 27 years helping defend this country and voilà – here we are, a flippin’ banana republic. Turns out our elite is perfectly cool with treating our Constitution like Charmin.

More at the link

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

Trump was also back to making entirely incoherent accusations against President Barack Obama. “Obama knew everything that was happening," Trump said to reporters about the cockamamie non-scandal he likes to call “Obamagate.” “I don’t think Obama knows where he, where he, uh, you know, is in a lot of ways,” Trump said. I would strongly suggest the Trump campaign not bet on an effort to paint former vice president Joe Biden as mentally feeble. The comparison will not be kind.

11 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Thumbnail

You know, Comey couldn't wait to write memorandums after every single contact with Trump - and then leak the information in one form or another. I wonder if he or the Bureau would be kind enough to share the memos he wrote after meetings with Obama.

Because being the non-partisan professional that Comey was, I'm sure he must have written them....right?

• Like (+1) 7

3 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

People have wondered who flipped. This is an interesting admission (not that anyone thought otherwise).

You start at the bottom and work your way up. Those below will generally give those above them the old heave ho! 

• Like (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

You start at the bottom and work your way up. Those below will generally give those above them the old heave ho! 

This is what I presumed for the longest time. But the more I've spoken with prosecutors about this, the more I keep hearing that in a RICO case it works in the opposite direction. Start at the top (or mid-top), nail the lieutenants with can't miss cases and watch them squirm to rat on the big boss(es). 

I guess we'll see over the coming weeks/months. :beer: 

• Thank you (+1) 1