DK Metcalf is following Josh Allen on IG

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/10/2019 at 1:47 AM, Doc Brown said:

Some mocks have him as a 3rd round prospect, but I'll give you props if you're right.

Well, Harry was the last pick in the 1st and he went to NE. I expected him to go to Baltimore but he was still a first round pick. I've been saying it all along. Where are all the nay-sayers now?

On 4/9/2019 at 7:29 PM, Mat68 said:

Your the only one saying he is the best wr in the draft though.  Many places question his ability to routinely win outside in the pros.  Harry at 40 wouldn't be bad.  There are a few guys who have elite traits imo.  Harry is good at alot of things, but I do not see anything as elite level.  

2nd WR taken and he was a FIRST ROUND pick. What you say now?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Yav said:

Well, Harry was the last pick in the 1st and he went to NE. I expected him to go to Baltimore but he was still a first round pick. I've been saying it all along. Where are all the nay-sayers now?

Harry could be special.  Because, New England drafted him doesnt change my doubts.  I think Oliver, Sweat, and Allen were better than Ferrel time will tell.

4 minutes ago, Yav said:

2nd WR taken and he was a FIRST ROUND pick. What you say now?

Stop talking about it I'm still queasy...?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Mat68 said:

Harry could be special.  Because, New England drafted him doesnt change my doubts.  I think Oliver, Sweat, and Allen were better than Ferrel time will tell.

I want to know where all those people that kept telling me Harry was a 2nd or 3rd round pick and not that high on many "Exepert" boards.

I'm here for my props. 

The draft is wild and some players go before others.  If Buffalo can get  Metcalf or Butler, or Whiteside or Campbell and also Ed Oliver I'm all for it.

Just now, Yav said:

I want to know where all those people that kept telling me Harry was a 2nd or 3rd round pick and not that high on many "Exepert" boards.

I'm here for my props. 

To be fair you stated he was the best.  I pointed out no one said that anywhere.  For me 9 was too early because he wasnt the athlete to warrant the spot.  I never said he was bad at 40 or for rd 2, he went 1 spot before it.  

Just now, Mat68 said:

The draft is wild and some players go before others.  If Buffalo can get  Metcalf or Butler, or Whiteside or Campbell and also Ed Oliver I'm all for it.

The draft can be wild, but leading up to the draft I kept sayin Harry wouldn't be there in the 1st and some wanted to blast me for that, time for them to eat crow.

3 minutes ago, Mat68 said:

To be fair you stated he was the best.  I pointed out no one said that anywhere.  For me 9 was too early because he wasnt the athlete to warrant the spot.  I never said he was bad at 40 or for rd 2, he went 1 spot before it.  

first round is first round and I said he wouldn't be there in the 2nd round and he's not. I still believe right now he is the best WR in the draft. I was told "Experts" had him going in the 3rd but look at that he went 32nd to NE. Last pick in the first round and he's not available in the 2nd just like I said.

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

I mean I liked Harry but come on he squeaked in.

don't matter, still a first round pick and I bet you now that NE picked him the "Experts" will applaud them for getting a talent like him. 

6 minutes ago, Yav said:

I'm here for my props. 

I mean, who said he was a 3rd round pick? Everything i saw was late 1st early 2nd. Which is where he went. Which is where i thought he’d go too. So who said he was a 3rd round pick and then i’ll give you “props”

5 minutes ago, Yav said:

The draft can be wild, but leading up to the draft I kept sayin Harry wouldn't be there in the 1st and some wanted to blast me for that, time for them to eat crow.

Yav has returned for his pound of flesh, gents!

On the flip side... what are the odds we can land DK at 40? Will he last? Will TRADER BEANE leverage his late round “capital” to move up? 

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/10/2019 at 1:47 AM, Doc Brown said:

Some mocks have him as a 3rd round prospect, but I'll give you props if you're right.

Here ya go! Page 4 of this post.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Cotton Fitzsimmons said:

Yav has returned for his pound of flesh, gents!

On the flip side... what are the odds we can land DK at 40? Will he last? Will TRADER BEANE leverage his late round “capital” to move up? 

That I have! 

Also I really don't think the Bills will add a WR until later.

1 hour ago, Yav said:

I'm here for my props. 

I’m here for my props....LOL

I have no idea what you were arguing about, I must’ve missed it.  You’re really unbecoming 

• Like (+1) 1