2019 NHL Playoffs

Mark Vader

On 5/5/2019 at 11:52 AM, YoloinOhio said:

I feel like it’s headed the other direction. Will be lucky to get game 7. Jackets losing their mojo and confidence. 

I feel like I hope you are completely wrong and the Jackets take tonights game 5-2. This is gonna be a barn buster.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, T&C said:

I feel like I hope you are completely wrong and the Jackets take tonights game 5-2. This is gonna be a barn buster.

I’m going to enjoy thinking about how angry  you are whilst the Bruins finish off CBJ. 

• Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Dante said:

I can't stand the Bruins but Bobrovsky was pretty much out of his crease. Crap reversal.

The optics of it and the Jackets are in an elimination game. It made sense. 

Bruins are flying they just need to get paid 

1 hour ago, CommonCents said:

I’m going to enjoy thinking about how angry  you are whilst the Bruins finish off CBJ. 

If I get too angry I'll strip down to my Jim Kelly thong... you won't enjoy that, trust me.

Best bet is to root for the Jackets in this particular game.

7 minutes ago, Helpmenow said:

Boston cheap shots.  Blantant 

How do they .miss that.

I hate Boston even more on that cheap shot.

In no universe is Columbus getting that call in playoffs. See same cheap-shot elbow from Tom Wilson to Alex Wennberg last year. They aren’t the golden boys. 

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

In no universe is Columbus getting that call in playoffs. See same cheap-shot elbow from Tom Wilson to Alex Wennberg last year. They aren’t the golden boys. 

Might work in their favor? The place is jacked and I expect the team will rally around that cheap hit and subsequent bad call. Bruins will be under siege in a few minutes.

That was a boneheaded hit.

4 minutes ago, CommonCents said:

Might work in their favor? The place is jacked and I expect the team will rally around that cheap hit and subsequent bad call. Bruins will be under siege in a few minutes.

That was a boneheaded hit.

Pavelski effect?

• Like (+1) 1