Jussie Smollett or Doug Whaley

Irv

7 hours ago, Rico said:

Far worse, Whaley was a 7-year failure in Buffalo who set back the Bills for at least 2 years after he was fired. I hope he never gets a job in the NFL again and ends up working for another clown like Ralph and Russ.. say Vince McMahon. 

you are joking. Thanks for that. lol

no one would say a GM who had mixed results doing his job could in any way compare to the vile *****head soon to be in jail Smollett.

Edited by cba fan

3 hours ago, teef said:

A poster who didn’t have the actual balls to say it was implying that a number of us were racist the other day. I suppose it’s just the way things work now. 

3 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

I think i know who you're talking about.

Yet neither of you have the “actual balls” to say who that poster is?  That’s really ballsy of you.  Do they clank together as you’re walking?

2 hours ago, Gugny said:

Did @Johnny Hammersticks even vote?

Yes.  MRags should stay!!

Edited by Johnny Hammersticks
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Yet neither of you have the “actual balls” to say who that poster is?  That’s really ballsy of you.  Do they clank together as you’re walking?

You know better than that. The mods would shut that down in a heartbeat. Can't call out cowards who proclaim people racists without actually having the stones to say it. I know this, because I did it once with another poster (NOT by the way who @teef is talking about) and earned a gracious one week vacation for it.

Sorry man. Not earning a vacation for YOUR entertainment.

2 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

You know better than that. The mods would shut that down in a heartbeat. Can't call out cowards who proclaim people racists without actually having the stones to say it. I know this, because I did it once with another poster (NOT by the way who @teef is talking about) and earned a gracious one week vacation for it.

Sissy ?

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

What a wuss.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

:rolleyes:

I think you probably remember what I'm talking about, or at least you should. If you cared, you heartless bastard.

:lol:

I remember, massa.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Really?  Do you think it’s ok to infer that someone is a racist?  Call me a racist so I can defend myself.  Do you actually have a problem with that?

Don’t be angry at me because you’re somehow offended by this thread.  Sack up. 

Edited by teef

19 hours ago, Boludo said:

honestly its crazy that you cant see it

they both look like john legend also, which has been posted

you probably have a hard time differentiating between black people in general, so the nuance of their similar facial structures is lost on you i guess

Nah. Smollett does look like Whaley, but neither look like John Legend. Not even close.

21 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

How is this thread still open @Hapless Bills Fan?  My satirical thread re: the Antonio Brown Bills hatred media sensationalism thread was shut down after 2 pages.  I was gives a warning point for my tomfoolery. This is clearly trolling, and in my opinion, a borderline offensive thread.

That'd be the same reason for every "why is this OK and that not": cuz the Mods can has life, and we don't see everything.

I extend to you my deepest apologies for my lack of omniscience (bow)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2