Initial Sources to Provide to Those Waking Up to the Truth

Hedge

11 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Your weed thread is where you generally post and I assume that you don't read much in other threads. You have no right to characterize my posts in threads you don't read, so ***** off and don't try to change the subject of a thread that isn't going your way. Some here smoke a lot of weed while others smoke a little or don't smoke at all. It isn't that big of a deal but you don't need to inject the subject in posts other than Your Miracle Cure For All Ailments thread.

when one smokes a lot they tend to lead with that fact in every conversation

as if we couldn't tell from 5 miles away

15 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Your weed thread is where you generally post and I assume that you don't read much in other threads. You have no right to characterize my posts in threads you don't read, so ***** off and don't try to change the subject of a thread that isn't going your way. Some here smoke a lot of weed while others smoke a little or don't smoke at all. It isn't that big of a deal but you don't need to inject the subject in posts other than Your Miracle Cure For All Ailments thread.

Well, your assumptions are as moronic as your postings.  You have no idea how many threads or postings I view, do you?  I may read every one of your idiotic utterances but refrain from replying to ensure you are not encouraged to post even more drivel. 

You may want to review the thread to see where the turn to cannabis began.  It wasn't with me but naturally I will defend myself from ignorant attackers.

28 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

3 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Well, your assumptions are as moronic as your postings.  You have no idea how many threads or postings I view, do you?  I may read every one of your idiotic utterances but refrain from replying to ensure you are not encouraged to post even more drivel. 

You may want to review the thread to see where the turn to cannabis began.  It wasn't with me but naturally I will defend myself from ignorant attackers.

Will you two just get a room and hate ***** already?

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Do you see ignorant attackers often?

3 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Do you see ignorant attackers often?

Rarely if ever in person but quite frequently on this board.  Why do you ask, are you often accused of this by any chance?  I assume so.  Boy assuming sure makes discussions easier, eh?

I do find ignorance is quite often at the root of board attacks.  Look at Comrade 33 for example.  He is an ignorant Russian troll.  He attacks me every time I post.  Case closed    :)

7 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Rarely if ever in person but quite frequently on this board.  Why do you ask, are you often accused of this by any chance?  I assume so.  Boy assuming sure makes discussions easier, eh?

I do find ignorance is quite often at the root of board attacks.  Look at Comrade 33 for example.  He is an ignorant Russian troll.  He attacks me every time I post.  Case closed    :)

Are those attackers that you see lurking just around the corner? Driving by? Sitting in a parked car? Just everywhere?

11 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Are those attackers that you see lurking just around the corner? Driving by? Sitting in a parked car? Just everywhere?

Usually late at night in subzero degree temperatures.

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

But who knew the FBI, Russia and hush money was all involved? Boy, its getting harder and harder for a Republican to win the Presidential election

I continually shake my head when the left cannot figure out at all why we have a President Trump and how big a role Hillary's campaign and per personality played in it.  It became anyone but Hillary at the end and that is EXACTLY what happened.  

44 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I continually shake my head when the left cannot figure out at all why we have a President Trump and how big a role Hillary's campaign and per personality played in it.  It became anyone but Hillary at the end and that is EXACTLY what happened.  

Comey's re-opening was the dagger

In addition to the outside sources, I think it would potentially be beneficial to add another section linking to some of the A+ posts within PPP itself. There are a lot of great explanations and rebuttals (with an extra special thanks to @Deranged Rhino). They are scattered throughout many different threads and I will add what I find when I come across them again. If you can think of (or find) any of them, please post them below and I will add them to the first post in the thread.

On 3/28/2019 at 8:33 AM, Bob in Mich said:

Glenn Greenwald??  Is he a reliable source or not?  I saw this tirade recently (under 4 minutes in length)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdYw6jk3TTA

Well, not sure if Glenn Greenwald is a good source or not.  I did hear that the Youtube news/opinion show,  'The Young Turks', are going to interview him today.  I believe the interview will be on their 6-8pm youtube show.  Since Greenwald seems to take swings at pretty much everyone, it might be an interesting watch.

59 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

8pm Greenwald interview on Youtube's The Young Turks.  I am unsure though now whether it is in the clear or only for their subscribers.

19 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The Young Turks are not a good source for this thread. They're partisan extremists, not truth tellers. 

In regards to TYT, you get a pretty good idea how partisan they are from their 2016 election coverage.  Oh, and you also get a pretty good laugh

:lol: :lol: :lol:

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The Young Turks are not a good source for this thread. They're partisan extremists, not truth tellers. 

Greenwald is one of my personal favorites - but even I acknowledge he has his warts and blind spots. 

I have been listening to the Turks (dont get me started on Tucker)

I didnt like that the female attacked my favorite politician recently even though she was a democrat