The Mueller Report. BREAKING NEWS: AG’s Summary Report Released. NO COLLUSION!

10 minutes ago, McGee Return TD said:

I guess we disagree. I take the Mueller report at it's word when it says the office did not focus on collusion...

..."collusion is not a specific offense or theory of liability found in the U.S. Code; nor is it a term of art in federal criminal law. To the contrary, even as defined in legal dictionaries, collusion is largely synonymous with conspiracy as that crime is set forth in the general federal conspiracy statute. For that reason, this Office's focus in resolving the question of joint criminal liability was on conspiracy as defined in federal law, not the commonly discussed term ‘collusion.’"

If Mueller ever takes the witness stand, we'll find out for sure.

Again, this is the semantics only apply in the forum discussion where Collusion = Conspiracy in our threads.  But for the sake of Mueller's investigation, he was looking for a conspiracy, which he didn't find.  Therefore, by extension, there was no finding of the commonly discussed term "collusion"

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, McGee Return TD said:

23,200 posts by you in a little over 2 years... I'll let you do the math on how much time you waste here.

How many posts do you have accessing all your account aliases? 

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, McGee Return TD said:

I guess we disagree. I take the Mueller report at it's word when it says the office did not focus on collusion...

..."collusion is not a specific offense or theory of liability found in the U.S. Code; nor is it a term of art in federal criminal law. To the contrary, even as defined in legal dictionaries, collusion is largely synonymous with conspiracy as that crime is set forth in the general federal conspiracy statute. For that reason, this Office's focus in resolving the question of joint criminal liability was on conspiracy as defined in federal law, not the commonly discussed term ‘collusion.’"

If Mueller ever takes the witness stand, we'll find out for sure.

reading comprehension much?

• Like (+1) 2

i just read and type in and react in about 10 seconds, i don't waste time at all

it's all ***** and giggles to me, a tremendous source of amusement

getting yourself all upset about Trump is a total waste of time, good luck over the time until he leaves in January 2025

Just now, row_33 said:

i just read and type in and react in about 10 seconds, i don't waste time at all

it's all ***** and giggles to me, a tremendous source of amusement

getting yourself all upset about Trump is a total waste of time, good luck over the time until he leaves in January 2025

Is that why you appear to have multiple personalities on occasion? 

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Is that why you appear to have multiple personalities on occasion? 

internally i guess that a bugaboo, lots of neuroses i think i'm aware of  :D

i have no mults on here, never saw the point...

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, McGee Return TD said:

English, please

She's asking if you're a new poster or if you're an old poster with a new name. There have been a small number of folks who have come down here to troll, then changed their names when they get exposed as such (or when they're too embarrassed by their previous posts and want to hide). So, it's a legit question to ask. 

I've been operating under the premise that you're new and legit. Hope I'm right. :beer: 

Do you assume everyone is 5 or 6 different people?

Nope. If you read Row, he's very smart sometimes, very odd sometimes,  and very sardonic sometimes. However, it is all under one account alias. 

You, however, simply sound like er, "others" who were banned.  

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

She's asking if you're a new poster or if you're an old poster with a new name. There have been a small number of folks who have come down here to troll, then changed their names when they get exposed as such (or when they're too embarrassed by their previous posts and want to hide). So, it's a legit question to ask. 

I've been operating under the premise that you're new and legit. Hope I'm right. :beer: 

I've lurked TBD for probably a dozen years and signed up for an account before this year's draft. I can probably even name some of the posters you are thinking of.

• Like (+1) 1

I've lurked TBD for probably a dozen years and signed up for an account before this year's draft. I can probably even name some of the posters you are thinking of.

That's what I figured, and I do hope you stick around down here. :beer: 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

So we agree on much, and DR has done The Lord's work in converting yet another heathen. 

I don't think corrupt politicians/law enforcement covers it when it's an attempt to overthrow an election on the level this occurred but I'm prone to hyperbole. 

Hey Lenny, I have asked this but have not really gotten a decent answer.  You seem sincere.  I would like to ask you, what did the Comey, McCabe, Ohr, Page, Strzok, coup core actually do to stop Trump from getting elected?  I know about texts and suspicious connections, but what actions were undertaken to prevent Trump's election?

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Within minutes of signing up to a football forum he made a beeline to PPP and started posting. If it walks like a duck and goes quack, quack there's a good chance it's a duck.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Nope. If you read Row, he's very smart sometimes, very odd sometimes,  and very sardonic sometimes. However, it is all under one account alias. 

You, however, simply sound like er, "others" who were banned.  

I don't sound like a Trump supporter, you mean?