The Mueller Report. BREAKING NEWS: AG’s Summary Report Released. NO COLLUSION!

23 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

I've seen enough of these to know that's right.

But it is ridiculous that Congress brings in these high profile people for this "testimony" we need to hear to get answers for the American people, and they use their 5 minutes to make stump speeches.  That was my point.  Sad.

I think John Dean should appreciate the fact that he was not accused of being a serial rapist, traitor or Putin acolyte by the people asking the questions.  

He had a good day.

• Haha (+1) 2

i tried reading the report, on page 2 it states there is no crime called "collusion or co-ordination" and shortly around there states there is not a shred of criminal evidence on conspiracy

that's enough thanks, next???

• Haha (+1) 1

the rest of this reads like the daily hassles of any important job, tons of meetings going nowhere, staff that isn't the brightest or most loyal

no organization would look good being investigated and interrogated for two years on a completely bogus charge

Collusion is now cool 

He is asking for help from foreign governments. "Russia if you are listening..." 

In a new interview with ABC News, Trump telegraphed as clearly as one could want how he’ll greet another foreign interference effort. He was asked whether Donald Trump Jr. should have called the FBI when he was offered dirt on Hillary Clinton provided by the Russian government.

“Let’s put yourself in a position — you’re a congressman,” Trump replied. “Somebody comes up and says, ‘Hey, I have information on your opponent.' Do you call the FBI?” Trump added: “I don’t think in my whole life I’ve ever called the FBI.”

When ABC News’s George Stephanopoulos pointed out that his own FBI director, Christopher Wray, has called for exactly that, Trump said: “The FBI director is wrong.”

Asked whether he’d call the FBI if a foreign power again offers his campaign information on an opponent, Trump said: “I think maybe you do both. I think you might want to listen. There’s nothing wrong with listening.” Trump declared: “I think I’d want to hear it.”

“If I thought there was something wrong, I’d go maybe to the FBI,” Trump said, while also clarifying that such an effort would not be “an interference. They have information.”

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Collusion is now cool 

He is asking for help from foreign governments. "Russia if you are listening..." 

Reminder: the Steele document was opposition research provided to the Clinton campaign by the operative of a foreign government.    

Arguing that Trump is wrong here is literally arguing that the Trump-Russia investigation is based on a criminal conspiracy by the Clinton Administration.  :lol:

• Like (+1) 7

11 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Reminder: the Steele document was opposition research provided to the Clinton campaign by the operative of a foreign government.    

Arguing that Trump is wrong here is literally arguing that the Trump-Russia investigation is based on a criminal conspiracy by the Clinton Administration.  :lol:

he doesn't even let this sink in .000001%

Just now, DC Tom said:

Two foreign nations (British and Russian) 

Plus Schiff and Warner (both gang of 8) talking to and taking foreign information without telling their committees or the authorities. 

Trump baited the trap and everyone walked right into it because tds is a degenerative condition. 

• Like (+1) 4

12 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Plus Schiff and Warner (both gang of ? talking to and taking foreign information without telling their committees or the authorities. 

Trump baited the trap and everyone walked right into it because tds is a degenerative condition. 

they keep sipping on poison and hoping Trump dies from it

• Like (+1) 4

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Plus Schiff and Warner (both gang of ? talking to and taking foreign information without telling their committees or the authorities. 

And he just spelled it out for George Snuffleupagus, who didn't even twig to it.  

• Like (+1) 1

What was actually said...............................and the usual suspects fell for it..........................

Since the Russia collusion hoax was exposed, nearly no media outlets have even begun to investigate how the damaging smear was perpetrated.

Fully implicated in the hoax, they have instead chosen to ask Trump and those close to him hypotheticals about the FBI and foreign oppo.

Democrats never have an answer to this question:

How are Christopher Steele (foreigner) and his Russian sources for the dossier (foreigners) not considered “foreign influence in our election”?

Because he got paid AND swindled the FBI like a bunch of clowns?

• Like (+1) 5

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

What was actually said...............................and the usual suspects fell for it..........................

Since the Russia collusion hoax was exposed, nearly no media outlets have even begun to investigate how the damaging smear was perpetrated.

Fully implicated in the hoax, they have instead chosen to ask Trump and those close to him hypotheticals about the FBI and foreign oppo.

Democrats never have an answer to this question:

How are Christopher Steele (foreigner) and his Russian sources for the dossier (foreigners) not considered “foreign influence in our election”?

Because he got paid AND swindled the FBI like a bunch of clowns?

No, because the MSM is liberal and the FBI and CIA either can't admit they were duped or are in on it.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

they keep sipping on poison and hoping Trump dies from it

Trump's spent the last few years building up an immunity to iocane powder.

Jesus, that whole scene almost perfectly encapsulates the past two years.  :lol:

• Haha (+1) 5

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

Jesus, that whole scene almost perfectly encapsulates the past two years.  :lol:

The democrats truly have dazzling arguments

"Just wait til they get going"

CNN desperately trying to explain why the foreign-sourced dossier is "different" than what Stephanopoulos asked Trump about.

They didn't do a very good job.

It is different in one huge way: Hillary didn’t merely accept information from foreigners. She paid them for it.

• Like (+1) 4

48 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Reminder: Tom will say anything, reality based or not. 

Steele dossier was private research and no it does not. :lol:

• Haha (+1) 1