The Mueller Report. BREAKING NEWS: AG’s Summary Report Released. NO COLLUSION!

14 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

But if he knows it won't bother him, that means he's seen it already, even though the AG hasn't shared it with him.  Which means...he was involved with the creation of it.  Which is evidence of obstruction!  WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!!!

(The Ginsburg clone conspiracy was still miles better.)

• Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

But if he knows it won't bother him, that means he's seen it already, even though the AG hasn't shared it with him.  Which means...he was involved with the creation of it.  Which is evidence of obstruction!  WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!!!

(The Ginsburg clone conspiracy was still miles better.)

It's what he should have said for the last two years. Something like: "Go ahead, investigate all you want, I'm not worried, I didn't do anything wrong".

6 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

You know what was awesome about Barack Obama? He gave Donald Trump JUST the tool to destroy the people who tried to remove him from office: The IRS.

I suggest he use it.

What Obama did to his enemies via the IRS remains one of the most vile things he did as president. Trump doing something like that would be equally, if not more vile. And he would be destroyed because the media won't ignore Trump like they ignored Obama.

I understand where you're coming from, but this would be one of the worst ways to address it.

The higher ground isn't always the fastest way, but it is most certainly the best way.

Edited by LABillzFan
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Her sour puss right there sums it up well.

No matter what these jackasses say, it's just a

bad time for the Trump despising lame stream media mouthpieces.

The party is...over.

• Like (+1) 2

President Donald J. Trump will nominate Maryland U.S. Attorney Rod J. Rosenstein to be deputy attorney general, the White House said Tuesday.

Rosenstein, appointed as the state’s top federal prosecutor by Republican President George W. Bush in 2005, is the longest-serving U.S. attorney in the country. He has earned praise from both sides of the aisle in the role, despite working in a heavily Democratic state.

https://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/politics/blog/bal-trump-to-nominate-rod-rosenstein-deputy-attorney-general-20170131-story.html

I was out most of this weekend, but from what I have gathered, the Mueller Report says 'no collusion,' Barr's letter said 'no collusion,' but everyone on the left and in the media is saying "Yeah, but there COULD have been collusion, and that's the only thing that matters!"

Did I miss anything, or is that it in a nutshell?

Just now, LABillzFan said:

I was out most of this weekend, but from what I have gathered, the Mueller Report says 'no collusion,' Barr's letter said 'no collusion,' but everyone on the left and in the media is saying "Yeah, but there COULD have been collusion, and that's the only thing that matters!"

Did I miss anything, or is that it in a nutshell?

Only thing you're missing is the shift to obstruction. The report says Mueller didn't offer an opinion and left it to the AG. Barr (in the letter) said it wasn't obstruction closing the case. But the coup plotters and media lackeys have taken that to mean Barr made that decision against Mueller's will, and it's a cover-up. 

a650adb007e3f61c435cecb0dde0a7e8a17cf788ded06e78fb3bdc9cb9f8bd0c.jpg

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Only thing you're missing is the shift to obstruction. The report says Mueller didn't offer an opinion and left it to the AG. Barr (in the letter) said it wasn't obstruction closing the case. But the coup plotters and media lackeys have taken that to mean Barr made that decision against Mueller's will, and it's a cover-up. 

Oh, a cover up? Of course.

The left couldn't be more embarrassing if they were Canadian.

No. Wait. Check that.

• Haha (+1) 2

Trump should resign! 

Fair is fair 

Sen. Lindsey O. Graham (R-S.C.) said Monday he had told Sen. John McCain to give the FBI the dossier on the Trump campaign’s alleged ties to Russia, a revelation that comes after Trump repeatedly assailed the late Arizona Republican over the issue.

Last week, Trump accused McCain of handing over the document “for very evil purposes.” McCain died of brain cancer in August.

Graham, chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, tol The d reporters Monday McCain showed him the dossier when he received it in late 2016.

“And I told him the only thing I knew to do with it, it could be a bunch of garbage, it could be true, who knows? Turn it over to somebody whose job it is to find these things out, and John McCain acted appropriately,” Graham said, according to CNN.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/sen-lindsey-graham-says-he-told-john-mccain-to-give-trump-russia-dossier-to-fbi/2019/03/25/f35e28ca-4f26-11e9-a3f7-78b7525a8d5f_story.html?utm_term=.b140fdd7ae29

15 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

...He should resign for being right about the dossier, and No-Name? 

Nah. He's going to stay right where he is for another 6 years. :beer: 

I don't know about that. He was never conclusively proven innocent beyond all possible doubt by Mueller, therefore, under the laws of PoundMeToo, Trump's still incredibly guilty.

• Haha (+1) 1