Trumps shameless attacks against McCain.

13 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

:lol:

Unless that loud mouth leader spouts off the kind of crap YOU espouse, am I right?

I am mean really Joe.  How can you say Trump isn't a loud mouth.  Okay, I will meet you half way and say he's Fred Flintstone or Archie Bunker... But even those two fictitious characters showed they have a heart.

Even The Grinch had a heart, small, but it was there:

7754157ccfe8b2a2321306a53ae9eb88.jpg

9 minutes ago, BigMcD said:

D2HZVTeW0AAG8Tn.jpg

Show us your bone spurs!

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, ExiledInIllinois said:

I am mean really Joe.  How can you say Trump isn't a loud mouth.  Okay, I will meet you half way and say he's Fred Flintstone or Archie Bunker... But even those two fictitious characters showed they have a heart.

I'd say he's got a bigger heart than your average Democratic Party leader.

You know, the people who support murdering babies, and promoting human trafficking along the border.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Joe in Winslow said:

I'd say he's got a bigger heart than your average Democratic Party leader.

You know, the people who support murdering babies, and promoting human trafficking along the border.

Strawman.  We are talking about Trump here.  Don't deflect.  Stay on topic.

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

:lol:

I don't judge a person on how he talks. I judge him on what he does.

Talk is cheap.

Which he has done nothing but muck things up and get everybody fighting.  Okay, I will give him taxes, but that's a shell game, hide the weeny... LoL...

Gee... What a shock.

9 minutes ago, westside said:

All the bull ***** and lies they've thrown at the president, they have the audacity to accuse him of trash talking!?!

Fuking hypocrites!!!

I see someone visited Trump University®.

Graduated magna cuum on the chick's face laude in General Trump Studies.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

There is a reason President Trump is most unhappy with John McCain. Just because someone is dead it does not immediately turn them into a good person. John McCain was a bitter, nasty man. His being deceased does not change that.  In the weeks and months to come, we will all see how well the MSM does in suppressing his part in the soft coup attempt against President Trump. 

amusing....your posts scream nothing more than "hey guys...look what I posted - do you like it? - please accept me!!"

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I was was “not a fan” when he paired up with Sarah Palin either

But the man served his country in WAR, was captured and tortured, and served this great country as a politician for a long time.  

You shouldn't be this disrespectful of the man.  

We should honor traitors who attempt to overthrow the legitimate government of the United States?

I disagree.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

From what I've read, this is not an accurate representation of what occurred.

Revisionist history, my ass.

McCain is a man who fought for our country, who was a Prisoner of War and who continued to serve his country until his death.

Meanwhile, Steven Smith went to Hofstra and is a software tester turned politician.

McCain - Hero

Smith - Zero

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Gugny said:

McCain is a man who fought for our country, who was a Prisoner of War and who continued to serve his country until his death.

Meanwhile, Steven Smith went to Hofstra and is a software tester turned politician.

McCain - Hero

Smith - Zero

billsChan is not going to react well to this post. They worked hard to normalize the Christchurch shooter's rationale. I've already seen what they do to McCain. Enjoy the conspiratorial flaying. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I'll just post this and you can discuss

Notice the SILENCE of the crowd.  

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-news-live-president-told-085005512.html

Donald Trump continued his attacks on the late John McCain during a visit to Ohio yesterday and was challenged to “show us your bone spurs” by ex-Democratic senator and Navy SEAL Bob Kerrey in response to his criticism of the Vietnam War hero

Do you think his attacks had anything to do with this subject matter?  

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/cindy-mccain-reveals-hateful-message-123746818.html

The message Cindy received described Sen. McCain, who died last summer from brain cancer, as “a traitorous piece of warmongering s—.”

“I’m glad he’s dead,” this person wrote, going on to savage the McCains’ daughter Meghan, who is a co-host of The View.

This person attacked Meghan’s weight, writing: “Hope your Mrs. Piggy looking daughter chokes to death on the next burger.”

Great... Now look what you did... You just had to poke at the right wing circle jerk!  All the right wing whackadoos are swarming.  Just waiting for their leader @3rdnlng to finish his Metamucil® and get done being indisposed... You'll suffer his wrath!

Fine mess you started Leeroy Jenkins. LoL

The ***** -ers are buzzing and hottest part of the day is still upon us!

/smh...

4 minutes ago, Gugny said:

McCain - Hero

Smith - Zero

Welcome Brutha!