Mark Ingram the Ravens

Just now, John from Riverside said:

Gore and Ingram are similar style running players

We did ok

I would prefer Ingram for 5 million over Gore for 2 million, but what’s done is done. 

1 minute ago, Dr. Football said:

I would prefer Ingram for 5 million over Gore for 2 million, but what’s done is done. 

Given how they are going to be used my question is

Why?

Gore is going to spell Shady.......they are similar in that they can both catch the ball but Gore has Ingram's running bruising style and for 3 million less that goes into filling another need on the team

Then there is also a strong possibility that we draft a RB by the 3rd round or so

We did fine.....and the more important thing was fixing this OL anyway

It's cool what the Ravens are doing. They have Roman's brilliant run game scheme and these two battering ram, punishing halfbacks. As your defense tires out and doesn't tackle with the same vigor as the game goes on, they'll just keep rotating them in and out, keep them fresh and put you in the ground! **** thunder and lightning, we'll rotate thunder and more thunder and punch you straight in the nose. 

I'm not saying it's what I want my team to do, I wasn't high on Roman as an OC but it's still cool to see a team go this direction in 2019.

1 hour ago, BuffaloButt said:

I would have expected more money.  Too bad we couldn't have signed him. 

yea this is who i wanted Buffalo to target this year. Once Gore signed i knew it wasn't gonna happen but i wish we would've gone after him

1 hour ago, 2018 Our Year For Sure said:

It's cool what the Ravens are doing. They have Roman's brilliant run game scheme and these two battering ram, punishing halfbacks. As your defense tires out and doesn't tackle with the same vigor as the game goes on, they'll just keep rotating them in and out, keep them fresh and put you in the ground! **** thunder and lightning, we'll rotate thunder and more thunder and punch you straight in the nose. 

I'm not saying it's what I want my team to do, I wasn't high on Roman as an OC but it's still cool to see a team go this direction in 2019.

I can already see it now.  December game in Cleveland, 15 degrees with some flurries.  Browns vs Ravens for the division, high flying Browns team comes in with Baker & Odell and gets punched in the nose by a Ravens team that possesses the ball 70% of the game and wins 16 - 10.

19 minutes ago, Chuck Wagon said:

I can already see it now.  December game in Cleveland, 15 degrees with some flurries.  Browns vs Ravens for the division, high flying Browns team comes in with Baker & Odell and gets punched in the nose by a Ravens team that possesses the ball 70% of the game and wins 16 - 10.

Word, it could happen. In today's passing league with 235lbs. Mike linebackers how many teams can keep up with them for 60 minutes? The front 7 losses on the other side hurt, they'll need to be strong on D

How devastating would that be to the Dawg Pound, losing a throwback game in a snowstorm to those damn Ravens lol