Titans Signing Former Bucs WR Adam Humphries

sven233

33 minutes ago, XABI64 said:

If we don't get Allen weapons in FA then I pray to god we go offense in the firsts 3 rounds

WR-TE-WR. this team needs weapons so bad. we can fix the defense next offseason. 

I have no problem drafting wr/te/we on the first 3 picks. Just one little problem.  We haven't landed any OL yet. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

I have no problem drafting wr/te/we on the first 3 picks. Just one little problem.  We haven't landed any OL yet. 

time for Beane to pick up the phone and make an impact trade. 

1 hour ago, mcdamit said:

this is a case where they should have over payed in my opinion.  an area of need and they are never going to spend all this cap money nor should they   11 million per year would not have effected their bottom line in the least and my have swayed the player.   interested to see what happens at right tackle and center   

The titans already grossly overpaid.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Beane has made my opinions sound stupid before.... but Kroft and Gore ~= same $ that Humphries got. Dudes highlight real was loaded with him creating YAC, with Fitzys weak arm getting him the ball. Strong armed qb like Allen gets him the ball quicker and a split second is huge for a YAC guy. Feel like we really dropped the ball here. Should have overbid for him