Impeachment Hearings Open In House Of Representatives

Tiberius

33 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

This is a funny statement directly from Trump. Catching someone lying. Trump refused to lie under oath. 

31 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

... Um.... who wants to tell him?

You mean..............................refusing to lie under oath is.....................telling the truth ?

I don't think he'll understand, he would resort to a knee-jerk diversion.

Edited by B-Man
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, B-Man said:

You mean..............................refusing to lie under oath is.....................telling the truth ?

I don't think he'll understand, he would resort to a knee-jerk diversion.

Oh no, Trump is obviously engaged in a widespread cover up of crimes. The latest example is not allowing the inspector generals report to go to Congress. He is acting like a petty unAmerican dictator and wannabe autocrat. He refused to testify because he would of had to lie. 

You guys complaining about a deep state is just cover for this criminal you clowns have foisted upon the country, and you know it 

Trump telling the truth? Is that suppose to be a joke? 

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Trump refused to lie under oath. 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Oh no, Trump is obviously engaged in a widespread cover up of crimes. The latest example is not allowing the inspector generals report to go to Congress. He is acting like a petty unAmerican dictator and wannabe autocrat. He refused to testify because he would of had to lie. 

You guys complaining about a deep state is just cover for this criminal you clowns have foisted upon the country, and you know it 

Trump telling the truth? Is that suppose to be a joke? 

You are all over the place, Tybil.

sybil.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

How insane is this?  I'm looking over the NYT coverage of Lewandowski and they say Trump asked him to ask Sessions to limit the investigation on the Trump campaign and focus on preventing foreign interference in the future.  1.  If Trump knows there was no collusion, then how is he obstructing?  2.  They want to impeach a President for this??. 3.  I can't believe the NYT actually provided some critical context to Trump's request!  The editor surely screwed up.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

Perhaps @RepJerryNadler should have spent less time obsessing over impeaching @realDonaldTrump

and more time studying up on how to properly run a committee meeting in accordance with House rules.

..FORTY TWO YEARS in NY politics and not a damn thing to show for it....yet another downstate putz.........