Impeachment Hearings Open In House Of Representatives

Tiberius

14 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

You are all over the place, Tybil.

sybil.jpg

No, Trump is engaged in a widespread coverup, you know it, I know it, we all know it. You are pretending other wise and playing dumb 

“The White House has directed me not to disclose the subject of any discussions.”

coverup 

Image result for covering up a crime

47 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No, Trump is engaged in a widespread coverup, you know it, I know it, we all know it. You are pretending other wise and playing dumb 

“The White House has directed me not to disclose the subject of any discussions.”

coverup 

Image result for covering up a crime

Based on this standard, any representative that ever appeared before a hostile committee is involved in a coverup. 

Even you, local chapter president of the He-Man-Trump-Hater club will acknowledge these types of hearings are an embarrassment to intelligent and fair-minded people everywhere, yes?  

Nadler: "With regard to page 74 of 435 of the Herr Oberfuhrer Mueller report, paragraph 7, line 4, it's obvious the President was terrified of the cover up being exposed. What other explanation would you have?". 

Witness: "Can you read page 74 of 435, paragraph 7, line 4?"

Nadler:  THIS IS ABSURD! I HAVE NO TIME TO BE SPECIFIC ON A REPORT SUMMARIZING THRER YEARS, HUNDREDS OF SUBPOENAS, HUNDREDS OF WITNESSES AND A FEW DOZEN DOORS KICKED IN! 

It's all very Salem witch-trialesque. 

Imo, Lewandowski followed the model that makes the most sense. Volunteer nothing, elaborate on nothing, respond with obvious disdain and contempt for the hacks on the committee, and leave them stewing in their own juices.  

• Like (+1) 3

21 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Based on this standard, any representative that ever appeared before a hostile committee is involved in a coverup. 

No, we have never seen this level of stonewalling, refusal to provide transparency, refusal to allow "acting" directors to appear for confirmation, refusal to testify by President, refusal to allow credible whistle blowers complaints to reach congress--in violation of law, lies, lies and more more lies 

This level of resistance  is unprecedented and against everything our government was set up for with regards to checks and balances 

49 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

- Eric Holder, 2012.

Oh, wait.  Holder didn't even testify, he just ignored Congress completely.

That's all you got? 

Umm...Obama released his taxes. He was way more transparent. You are checked 

27 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I guess this hearing DID get some good points out there

Lewandowski: ‘Fake Russia Collusion Narrative Is the Greatest Crime Committed Against’ Americans

by Melanie Arter

Original Article

I like the part where he said he lied to the media, lol. How childish of him to make that sound like he was just lying to a reporter and that's it 

Good luck in you Senate campaign there liar 

Corey Lewandowski Trolls Befuddled Democrats on House Judiciary Committee

Lewandowski treated them like a joke because that’s what they are. A joke.

Former Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski appeared before the House Judiciary Committee on Tuesday and answered questions for hours. It was the latest attempt by Democrats to appear as if they are trying to impeach Trump.

(more…)

• Like (+1) 1

MATT VESPA ON COREY LEWANDOWSKI’S RESPONSE TO IMPEACHMENT THEATER: 

“I mean that’s brutal. But this is how we’re going to win. We can’t take their crap anymore. And frankly, they all deserved to be slapped around a little.

No more with losing with dignity. No more accepting defeat. Fight back, frustrate, and waste these Democrats’ time because they’ve sure done a pretty solid job doing that with everyone else’s concerning this farce investigation.

Even CNN noted that Lewandowski straight-up owned the Democrats today.”

Yep. If they want to be taken seriously, they need to act seriously. And they’re certainly not doing that.

\
  • Like (+1) 3

Adam Schiff, the Lady Macbeth of the House

by Patricia McCarthy

Original Article

“It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury signifying nothing”? -Macbeth There are numerous people in Congress who should not be there for a variety of reasons: Ignorance, incompetence, uncompromising partisanship, lack of patriotism, a dark heart full of hate, and sheer moonbattery. 

• Like (+1) 1