Impeachment Hearings Open In House Of Representatives

Tiberius

On July 10, 2019, Oleksandr Danylyuk, the Secretary of the National Security and
Defense Council for Ukraine, visited Washington, D.C. for a meeting with National
Security Advisor Bolton. Ambassadors Volker and Sondland also attended, along
with Energy Secretary Rick Perry.
The meeting proceeded well until the Ukrainians broached the subject of a meeting
between the two presidents. The Ukrainians saw this meeting as critically
important in order to solidify the support of their most important international
partner. Amb. Sondland started to speak about Ukraine delivering specific
investigations in order to secure the meeting with the President, at which time
Ambassador Bolton cut the meeting short.
Following this meeting, there was a scheduled debriefing during which Amb.
Sondland emphasized the importance that Ukraine deliver the investigations into
the 2016 election, the Bidens, and Burisma. I stated to Amb. Sondland that his
statements were inappropriate, that the request to investigate Biden and his son
had nothing to do with national security, and that such investigations were not
something the NSC was going to get involved in or push. Dr. Hill then entered the
room and asserted to Amb. Sondland that his statements were inappropriate.
Following the debriefing meeting, I reported my concerns to the NSC’s lead
counsel. Dr. Hill also reported the incident to the NSC’s lead counsel.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2019/10/28/breaking-top-ukraine-expert-on-national-security-council-plans-to-testify-about-trumpzelensky-call-n2555490

Edited by daz28

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/army-officer-reported-concerns-over-trumps-ukraine-call-023300613--abc-news-topstories.html

Does anyone else have a feeling of deja vu, like we're revisiting the Kavanaugh joke?

How many times can they go to the well when the first "witness" for a Democrat smear fell apart, so they had to keep finding more "witnesses" hoping one of them were credible?

On a side note, I love how the article contains an extensive quote from the "witness", then state that the quote is what the person may say.

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/army-officer-reported-concerns-over-trumps-ukraine-call-023300613--abc-news-topstories.html

Does anyone else have a feeling of deja vu, like we're revisiting the Kavanaugh joke?

How many times can they go to the well when the first "witness" for a Democrat smear fell apart, so they had to keep finding more "witnesses" hoping one of them were credible?

On a side note, I love how the article contains an extensive quote from the "witness", then state that the quote is what the person may say.

Yeah, Alexandra Chalupa was all over twitter with it last night. <_< That tells you all you need to know.

• Like (+1) 2

I still don’t see why these people all assume the President was/is trying to find dirt on Biden. The rumor of Joe’s improper conduct is worse than the proof. I believe Trump was/is trying to root out corruption from the Ukrainian side...in other words...doing his job.

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

I still don’t see why these people all assume the President was/is trying to find dirt on Biden. The rumor of Joe’s improper conduct is worse than the proof. I believe Trump was/is trying to root out corruption from the Ukrainian side...in other words...doing his job.

This is manufactured. What will be coming out from the Durham investigation is gonna be bad, very bad, for the Democrats.  This is simply the Ds and MSM (BIRM) trying to get ahead of a story with a distraction. When Trump released the transcript of the truly terrible bad bad Ukraine call, it was an "oh *****" moment for the impeachment innuendo crowd.  Gotta give 'em credit though, they are still tryin'. "Who needs the truth? We have the media to help us with our lies!!" is the the Democratic Party mantra. 

• Like (+1) 4

30 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

his useless son was handed a plum contract with a suspect government in the Ukraine

what's to wonder about?

1 hour ago, Koko78 said:

Daz28 has posted this same thing in several threads. The wording is very, very careful. I'm going to dox him though. His real name is Dumbazz28, the clever little bastard.

The Adam Schiff Empowerment Act

Washington Examiner, by Byron York

Original Article

House Democrats plan to pass their Trump impeachment inquiry resolution Thursday. Its full description is "Directing certain committees to continue their ongoing investigations as part of the existing House of Representatives inquiry into whether sufficient grounds exist for the House of Representatives to exercise its Constitutional power to impeach Donald John Trump, President of the United States of America, and for other purposes.

" A better, and much shorter, title would be The Adam Schiff Empowerment Act. The resolution gives Rep. Schiff, chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, far-reaching power over the Trump impeachment.

• Thank you (+1) 1