House To Consider Impeachment As Early As Monday

House conservatives are preparing a new push to oust Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, according to three conservative Capitol Hill sources — putting the finishing touches on an impeachment filing even as Rosenstein announced the indictment of 12 Russian intelligence officers for interfering in the 2016 election.

House Freedom Caucus Chairman Mark Meadows, in fact, had the impeachment document on the floor of the House at the very moment that Rosenstein spoke to reporters and TV cameras Friday.

Conservative sources say they could file the impeachment document as soon as Monday, as Meadows and Freedom Caucus founder Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) look to build Republican support in the House. One source cautioned, however, that the timing was still fluid.

“It has not been filed today,” was all Meadows spokesman Ben Williamson would say. Williamson declined to rule out whether Meadows intended to file the document next week.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/07/13/house-republicans-rod-rosenstein-impeachment-719816

?

Just now, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

Roderick is slow walking the DOJ investigation into the paige/strzok matter, and not responding to congressional subpoenas for documents related to that and corruption in the FBI

So it is fully justified to can him.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, row_33 said:

I’m aware of the process, I didn’t get the template  from Seinfeld like most liberals have

LOL it will be a very interesting summer for political junkies, that is for sure. Paul Ryan will probably block this to save his cushy 6 figure consulting job on K Street

21 minutes ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

Roderick is slow walking the DOJ investigation into the paige/strzok matter, and not responding to congressional subpoenas for documents related to that and corruption in the FBI

lifeofobrian460.jpg

Welease the wecowds, Wodewick!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 6

On 7/14/2018 at 4:37 PM, Tiberius said:

Because he is doing his job

"his job" = obstructing justice, issuing bull **** indictments to undermine the President's foreign policy, caring only about ISRAEL

The timing of these indictments was a deliberate attempt to ruin this Putin-Trump meeting.   Rod the Mossad is not doing his job for justice in the US.  Rod the Mossad only cares about ISRAEL.

I will be shocked if there are enough patriotic Americans in the House to impeach Rod the Mossad.  Happy, but very very shocked....

On 7/14/2018 at 5:27 PM, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

the Senate has to find him guilty

That won't happen.

Zionist Traitors are plenty in the Senate.

Lindsay Graham won't vote Rod the Mossad out.  Ditto for dozens of other "Republicans" who are completely sold out to AIPAC.

• 2 weeks later...

Conservative lawmakers on Wednesday introduced a resolution calling for the impeachment of Deputy Attorney General Rod J. Rosenstein, in a move that marks a dramatic escalation in the battle over the special counsel investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election.

The effort, spearheaded by Reps. Mark Meadows (R-N.C.) and Jim Jordan (R-Ohio), also sets up a showdown with House Republican leaders, who have distanced themselves from calls to remove Rosenstein from office. But Meadows and Jordan stopped short of forcing an immediate vote on the measure, sparing Republican lawmakers for now from a potential dilemma.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/conservative-lawmakers-introduce-resolution-calling-for-impeachment-of-rod-rosenstein-who-oversees-special-counsel-probe-on-russia/2018/07/25/fe8ee304-9060-11e8-bcd5-9d911c784c38_story.html?utm_term=.dce3e67b8b18

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I bet you are. Tired of getting YOUR sorry ass handed to you. You are a little punk, FU!

Interesting how people have such an opposite perspective on things. Your thinking impeachment of the prez and I'm thinking how many people can be put away for this protracted coup attempt that has gone on for a year and a half.

5 minutes ago, Dante said:

Interesting how people have such an opposite perspective on things. Your thinking impeachment of the prez and I'm thinking how many people can be put away for this protracted coup attempt that has gone on for a year and a half.

I'm not thinking impeachment of Trump. I'm thinking of letting law enforcement do its job.

• Like (+1) 1