The Weiner is out

Just Jack

I don't know what this says about me or this forum, buuuuuttttt... Hubby and I were wandering through the City Market in Savannah yesterday and I saw this and had to take a photo to share. I think you all have corrupted me. ?

doggie.jpg

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

saw footage of him getting food delivered at his half-way home, a sign on the door stated that no food or drink was allowed to be brought in

when the reporter told the delivery guy who the receiver was, he stated a very unfriendly and discouraging comment about Herr Wienr

• 5 months later...

She's nuts. Although there is that whole 'can't be compelled to testify against a spouse' thing...

Link

Anthony Weiner moves back in with Huma Abedin as he's spotted in a tank top and shorts using a trolley to roll in designer garment bags, a hockey stick and suitcases into his family home after prison stint for sexting 15-year-old girl

* Anthony Weiner was seen moving back in with Huma Abedin over the weekend in New York City, pictured in exclusive DailyMail.com photos  
* The 54-year-old had been living in a halfway house in the Bronx after his release from prison in February
* Soon after he went to prison, Huma and their seven-year old son Jordan moved to this new apartment
* The disgraced politician did his own moving, using a trolley to roll in boxes, garment bags, a hockey stick and suitcases 
* Abedin filed for divorce the day Weiner entered into a guilty plea for sexting a 15-year-old girl in May 2017, which DailyMail.com exposed in September 2016
* However, Abedin withdrew her request in January, deciding to settle privately
* It's not clear where Weiner had been staying since leaving a halfway house in May after spending 21 months in custody for the illicit contact with the minor 
* Moving back in with Abedin comes weeks after Weiner was seen lunching with a young brunette at a Wall Street brunch spot

</snip>

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

She's nuts. Although there is that whole 'can't be compelled to testify against a spouse' thing...

Link

Anthony Weiner moves back in with Huma Abedin as he's spotted in a tank top and shorts using a trolley to roll in designer garment bags, a hockey stick and suitcases into his family home after prison stint for sexting 15-year-old girl

* Anthony Weiner was seen moving back in with Huma Abedin over the weekend in New York City, pictured in exclusive DailyMail.com photos  
* The 54-year-old had been living in a halfway house in the Bronx after his release from prison in February
* Soon after he went to prison, Huma and their seven-year old son Jordan moved to this new apartment
* The disgraced politician did his own moving, using a trolley to roll in boxes, garment bags, a hockey stick and suitcases 
* Abedin filed for divorce the day Weiner entered into a guilty plea for sexting a 15-year-old girl in May 2017, which DailyMail.com exposed in September 2016
* However, Abedin withdrew her request in January, deciding to settle privately
* It's not clear where Weiner had been staying since leaving a halfway house in May after spending 21 months in custody for the illicit contact with the minor 
* Moving back in with Abedin comes weeks after Weiner was seen lunching with a young brunette at a Wall Street brunch spot

</snip>

Relationships are complicated.