Is Tom Brady A Cheater?

Meh. He's a guy constantly looking for a competitive advantage and probably crosses the line.

He's the best quarterback I've ever seen play. Didn't seem to affect him when they inflated his balls.

That being said, the end is nigh. 

Edited by LSHMEAB
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

"Ace sought to prove that Brady was a cheater through science. He wanted to show that deflated footballs gave Brady a competitive advantage. On his poster, he included the results of experiments he did with his mom and sister. Each of them threw footballs of varying inflation, and he measured the distance of each one and calculated the average. He found that the least inflated football traveled the farthest, therefore giving Brady a competitive advantage."

Well if that's not definitive, I don't know what is!

But seriously...the game was 17 to 7 at halftime, with Brady only throwing 1 TD & 1 INT. Then in the 2nd half after the balls were replaced with properly inflated ones, they outscored the Colts 28-0 with Brady throwing 2 TD's and 0 INT's... I don't any sane person would argue that inflating the footballs suddenly made Brady play worse, or that the Colts would've won had it not been for the air pressure in those balls.

They got outplayed & out-coached thoroughly in the 2nd half, as seen by their whopping 0 points and the defense allowing 4 more TD's.

Edit: I didn't realize the whole point of football is to see how far a ball can be thrown... It's must've been that deflated ball that resulted in Tom Brady's longest completion of the first half being 30 yards (which is obviously what made them win the game). Besides that one 30 yard pass, his next deepest pass was for 12 yards. What a cheater!!!!

Edited by BigDingus
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Face it, the Patriots have out scouted, out drafted, out signed FA's, out coached, and out QB the rest of the NFL for over 20 years!! If you honestly think they have cheated you are delusional!!! As an organization, they have achieved success and excellence, inflated or deflated footballs as an excuse are hilarious!!

1 minute ago, Billsfanatic8989 said:

Wouldn't shock me if he (Or his wife) paid off the Falcons to choke away that SB. He's a disgusting human being who should've been banned for life.

You sir, are nuts!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Billsfanatic8989 said:

Wouldn't shock me if he (Or his wife) paid off the Falcons to choke away that SB. He's a disgusting human being who should've been banned for life.

Really? You think Brady or his wife could pay more money than Arthur Blank could pay? Blank is worth over $4.5 BILLION... I'm sure Brady & his wife couldn't sniff that if that if they tried. 

• Like (+1) 2

41 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

Meh. He's a guy constantly looking for a competitive advantage and probably crosses the line.

He's the best quarterback I've ever seen play. Didn't seem to affect him when they inflated his balls.

That being said, the end is nigh. 

...LOL....don't they all?.....Pats happened to get caught while the other 31 snickered in private.......and the Pats/BB/Brady seemingly unrealistic accolades put them under the microscope......realistically (and begrudgingly), their stats belong in "Ripley's Believe It Or Not".......

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy
  • Like (+1) 2

Deflating the balls was just about having better grip. It helps in a number of ways, including not fumbling.

The results of the game really don't matter.

I've never consider Brady to be the real problem. Belichick and the front office have always been the cheaters in my mind, with Brady going along for the ride. Spygate and the radio tampering were bigger deals.

13 minutes ago, BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P said:

JA does his fair share of referee b****ing

He's a huge fan of Brady

• Like (+1) 2

36 minutes ago, vorpma said:

Face it, the Patriots have out scouted, out drafted, out signed FA's, out coached, and out QB the rest of the NFL for over 20 years!! If you honestly think they have cheated you are delusional!!! As an organization, they have achieved success and excellence, inflated or deflated footballs as an excuse are hilarious!!

You sir, are nuts!

I generally agree with you. I think they “out-everything” the entire league. 

I don’t discount spy gate though. Not necessarily because of when they did it, but because the effects are so long lasting and career altering.

Brady knowing the signals, calls, plays, and most importantly, keeping his helmet mic on, are the worlds greatest tutor when it comes to learning the game in the NFL. He got them all in live action. You can’t discount it in terms of his current ability to see the field. 

Would Tom have been great with out it? Sure, probably. Would he be the GOAT and play at such a high level mentally into his 40’s, like he is now? Unsure. At best it’s worth the conversation. At worst, Brady would have had a Rogers, Romo, Rivers, Manning, type career without that “tutoring” and “mentorship” during his early stages of his career. 

• Like (+1) 2

32 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

Really? You think Brady or his wife could pay more money than Arthur Blank could pay? Blank is worth over $4.5 BILLION... I'm sure Brady & his wife couldn't sniff that if that if they tried. 

Insanity, these people are crazy!