Trump The Divider

Tiberius

8 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I'm happy to help you have the "same brush with fame!" Please, post your full name and general area and I'll get right on making that "nothing" happen!  

1. They brought it on themselves...  2. You'll have to come up with a more clever way of getting my number.

8 hours ago, Cinga said:

No, suing everyone that libeled them is their right, and exposes the hypocrisy of those on the left 

9 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

Yeah, they should stop now before every media outlet in the world maligns and destroys their lives by digging up stories about them and showing old photos of students at the school.

Oh, wait.

Too late. Already done.

You make McD sound coherent.

Fine... But you're signing these dipsh_t kids up for a civil war...  Which could leave the little monsters even more messed up than they already are...

The left controls a mighty chunk of the media...  Shoving these Jr. Trumpsters in front of that train seems a bit self-serving on the part of the Right, no?

6 hours ago, #34fan said:

The left controls a mighty chunk of the media...  Shoving these Jr. Trumpsters in front of that train seems a bit self-serving on the part of the Right, no?

They were shoved in front of the train by #######s like you, 34, who feel rather than think. 

But who cares? People should just let the left and media destroy these kids futures rather than fighting back because they're just white Catholic kids, amirite? 

34 is not a deep thinker. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

17 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Really?  How much of an angry racist am I?

He probably never saw you moonwalk.

7 hours ago, #34fan said:

Fine... But you're signing these dipsh_t kids up for a civil war...  Which could leave the little monsters even more messed up than they already are...

First, I'm not signing them up for anything. They're doing this on their own...and I support it. The left has already wiped their schittcrusted asssssholes over these kids like an Occupy Wallstreet camper on a nearby police car.

The left and its media  tracked these kids down, found out the colleges they were getting ready to attend and started harassing the universities to take back the acceptance letters. They posted photos from years ago that have nothing to do with these kids, but associated them with those pictures anyway.

They were doxxed and threatened and berated by the media and the left, and just like every other snotsucking leftist, you want them shut up and take it.

They'll never see a dime out of this lawsuit, but with any luck the left and it's media will learn to stop lying about people to advance a narrative.

With people like you in their party, I doubt it, though.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, LABillzFan said:

He probably never saw you moonwalk.

First, I'm not signing them up for anything. They're doing this on their own...and I support it. The left has already wiped their schittcrusted asssssholes over these kids like an Occupy Wallstreet camper on a nearby police car.

The left and its media  tracked these kids down, found out the colleges they were getting ready to attend and started harassing the universities to take back the acceptance letters. They posted photos from years ago that have nothing to do with these kids, but associated them with those pictures anyway.

They were doxxed and threatened and berated by the media and the left, and just like every other snotsucking leftist, you want them shut up and take it.

They'll never see a dime out of this lawsuit, but with any luck the left and it's media will learn to stop lying about people to advance a narrative.

With people like you in their party, I doubt it, though.

The libs count on you not fighting back. That is why that tactic has been so successful for them. Just with any bully, you hit them back harder than they hit you. Otherwise, they will keep bullying you. If they want to ruin your future on a false narrative, hit them back harder.

• Like (+1) 3

11 minutes ago, KRC said:

The libs count on you not fighting back. That is why that tactic has been so successful for them. Just with any bully, you hit them back harder than they hit you. Otherwise, they will keep bullying you. If they want to ruin your future on a false narrative, hit them back harder.

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

They were shoved in front of the train by #######s like you, 34, who feel rather than think. 

But who cares? People should just let the left and media destroy these kids futures rather than fighting back because they're just white Catholic kids, amirite? 

34 is not a deep thinker. 

These days it's rare for something political to get me steamed, but the people like 34 who feel the need to find some way - any way - to justify demonizing these kids just boils my blood.

The part that really burns me up is the arbitrary & impossible standard they're being held to. 34 et al suggest they should have been perfect, submissive angels, and should be punished unmercifully for any behavior that falls short of that.

No one would ever hold kids to that standard were it not for the political implications. Notice no one has explained why they have a duty to submit to their aggressors. They're relying on the accusation that one kid made a rape joke, not to a woman, but to grown men who were calling him & his friends sodomites. It's an extremely flimsy charge, but any excuse is a good excuse to maintain their hatred.

If I walked up on a group of BLM supporters like that Phillips guy did, I think everyone knows I'd have caught an ass whoopin, deservedly so, and no one would care. But the grown men who instigated a confrontation with kids are not only let off the hook, they're held up as admirable victims, and the kids are called putrid little ***** for refusing to roll over & eat *****.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

These days it's rare for something political to get me steamed, but the people like 34 who feel the need to find some way - any way - to justify demonizing these kids just boils my blood.

The part that really burns me up is the arbitrary & impossible standard they're being held to. 34 et al suggest they should have been perfect, submissive angels, and should be punished unmercifully for any behavior that falls short of that.

No one would ever hold kids to that standard were it not for the political implications. Notice no one has explained why they have a duty to submit to their aggressors. They're relying on the accusation that one kid made a rape joke, not to a woman, but to grown men who were calling him & his friends sodomites. It's an extremely flimsy charge, but any excuse is a good excuse to maintain their hatred.

If I walked up on a group of BLM supporters like that Phillips guy did, I think everyone knows I'd have caught an ass whoopin, deservedly so, and no one would care. But the grown men who instigated a confrontation with kids are not only let off the hook, they're held up as admirable victims, and the kids are called putrid little ***** for refusing to roll over & eat *****.

:beer: Yup. 

TDS rots the brain. That's what posters like 34 and others have proven over the past two years. 

18 hours ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

I'm not sure Maddow has covered that yet. She's been busy wondering what it would be like if Russia turned the power off in your town.

image.png.736b60e7915d5b374efd132e8eaebcc1.png

If was a ***** cartoon and a movie you liberal morons

1 minute ago, Crayola64 said:

Yea because damages are measured by the depth of the pockets.

Damages may not be, but choosing who to go after certainly depends on the pocket depth.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's a (dis)information war. We are all combatants, and targets. 

Yea, and someone who memes all day and spreads lies is an idiot, in my opinion.  

And no, we are not all combatants.  But that’s another topic.