CNN Legal Analyst Acusses Black Radio Host of "White Privilege"

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

Do I believe white privilege exists in some instances, yes.  But it has become a term that SJW's throw out when a white person makes legitimate points that SJW's can't deny in an attempt to discredit that white person all together, therefore you don't have to listen to what they have to say.  If you are white and have an opinion that is counter to the liberal social justice movement, no matter how legitimate your points, you shouldn't be taken seriously because of white privilege.  Also these white people can expect to be labeled as a racist, nazi, homophobe, and just about any other of the most negative things you can label someone in our society simply for not falling in line with the social justice movement. 

Yesterday a CNN contributor Areva Martin, was on a radio show with a black host David Webb who she did not know was black.  As soon as he started saying things that she disagreed with, instead of bringing up legit counter arguments, she went with the "white privilege" card.  Just goes to show how full of ***** so many of these SJW's and news contributors are. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAlig2jW7SA&t=1s

Edited by K-GunJimKelly12

Martin interjected:

“That’s a whole ‘nother long conversation about white privilege, the things that you have the privilege of doing, that people of color don’t have the privilege of.”

Ebensee_concentration_camp_prisoners_194........What ?

20 minutes ago, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

Do I believe white privilege exists in some instances, yes.  But it has become a term that SJW's throw out when a white person makes legitimate points that SJW's can't deny in an attempt to discredit that white person all together, therefore you don't have to listen to what they have to say.  If you are white and have an opinion that is counter to the liberal social justice movement, no matter how legitimate your points, you shouldn't be taken seriously because of white privilege.  Also these white people can expect to be labeled as a racist, nazi, homophobe, and just about any other of the most negative things you can label someone in our society simply for not falling in line with the social justice movement. 

Yesterday a CNN contributor Areva Martin, was on a radio show with a black host David Webb who she did not know was black.  As soon as he started saying things that she disagreed with, instead of bringing up legit counter arguments, she went with the "white privilege" card.  Just goes to show how full of ***** so many of these SJW's and news contributors are. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAlig2jW7SA&t=1s

The approach here has been used since the beginning of time...."you should feel badly about you because you are ypu, and since I'm not you I'm better than you.". 

The analyst is paid to agitate. She blamed her staff for the failure to advise her that DW is not white, which by extension means she had this whole thing loaded to go. 

Reject stupidity. 

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

The approach here has been used since the beginning of time...."you should feel badly about you because you are ypu, and since I'm not you I'm better than you.". 

The analyst is paid to agitate. She blamed her staff for the failure to advise her that DW is not white, which by extension means she had this whole thing loaded to go. 

Reject stupidity. 

She had her narrative, and she was going to push that narrative, regardless of the facts. She was also pretty quick to toss her staff under the bus. Typical. It is someone else's fault that you are a moran.

Edited by KRC
  • Like (+1) 2

Liberals don’t focus on winning arguments through logic. They focus on calling into question their oppositions character. ‘What, are you gonna side with the person that I’ve declared a racist/bigot?!’ And it’s very successful. Should it be? No, but people are stupid and so it is. 

The first rule of white privilege is that you don't talk about your white privilege.

There's a reason that we don't let @Boyst62 use his white privilege. As a Blasian mother of 14 who fought for the Viet Kong, you'd think he could keep his ***** mouth shut, but nooooooo.

17 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

The first rule of white privilege is that you don't talk about your white privilege.

There's a reason that we don't let @Boyst62 use his white privilege. As a Blasian mother of 14 who fought for the Viet Kong, you'd think he could keep his ***** mouth shut, but nooooooo.

Racist 

So her staff is supposed to tell her the color of the person she’s interviewing?  That’s really the part of this that is appalling.

And until there are no longer first-class and second-class citizens of any nation, until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes there will be war. 

- Haile Selassie 

4 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Hey man, I can't help that you're 1/16th cheese-eating surrender monkey.

The dude was the largest shareholder of US Steel at one point when that was saying something... Then got remarried.... And the family lost millions. His heirs still live nice lives

52 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

So her staff is supposed to tell her the color of the person she’s interviewing?  That’s really the part of this that is appalling.

And until there are no longer first-class and second-class citizens of any nation, until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes there will be war. 

- Haile Selassie 

Of course.  Her staff should inform her if she's interviewing an oppressor or the oppressed.

A solid takeaway from this "incident" is that you'll probably feel better cutting cable news out of your life.  

Cable "news" was always dubious but now they don't even pretend to do news.  It's just a bunch of people slapping you around with their opinions.  

Don't you get enough of that here?  ?

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Come on, She couldn't tell by his voice?  (sarcasm off)

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

Be careful the dna for a cheese-eating monkey is very close to that of a sheep (black sheep, I think).

We'll have to have the genetic testing done. I'm sure he's only 1/1024 cheese-eating surrender monkey.

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

So, you and The_Dude are now buddies?

Too harsh.