NFC Divisional playoff: Cowboys at Rams 8:15pm Fox

YoloinOhio

10 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I wanted to pay him. I thought he was a little overpaid but I realize that almost every sought after free agent is overpaid. Ā Problem being, Buffalo isnā€™t LA. Ā We had no chance. Ā Partly because our QB sucked. Ā Partly because itā€™s Buffalo vs LAĀ 

Ā 

Do you have any gouge they even made Woods a respectable offer?

Just now, Boatdrinks said:

The Chargerrs areĀ different from those other WC teams though. Should be playing in LA by rights.Ā 

Home game with two weeks to prepare give the Pats the edge.Ā  I give the Chargers the best chance of any road team this weekend though.

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Ā 

Do you have any gouge they even made Woods a respectable offer?

I think most of us knew he had his heart set on going home and that the Bills wouldn't offer him as much money as other teams would. The old regime obviously underestimated his value.Ā :thumbsup:

Just now, Doc Brown said:

Home game with two weeks to prepare give the Pats the edge.Ā  I give the Chargers the best chance of any road team this weekend though.

Of course, but I can see the Pats losing this game. It wouldnā€™t feel that way if it were BAL or IND. LAC have the matchups to win this. Weā€™ll see if they can execute.Ā 

Just now, Boatdrinks said:

Of course, but I can see the Pats losing this game. It wouldnā€™t feel that way if it were BAL or IND. LAC have the matchups to win this. Weā€™ll see if they can execute.Ā 

They have the ingrediants on defense with being able to get pressure with only their front four.

• Like (+1) 1