Colts @ Chiefs (AFC Divisional Round) GDT - NBC 4:35 pm

RiotAct

3 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

At this point, there's not really a comparison between Mahomes and Allen. I just want to see Allen improve and hopefully become "the guy." The comparisons are getting kind of old. I understand there's a narrative because we passed on him, but I enjoy watching Mahomes play as a football fan. Would love to be watching the Bills in a playoff game, but it is what it is.

We agree LSHMEAB. Mahomes is a force because of where he landed.

I was pointing out how Mahomes landed in the perfect situation, and to his credit he succeeded. He would not be the same QB in Buffalo.

I also wanted to point out how resilient Josh Allen was given his cr@p situation.

Josh Allen ended up in a much less perfect situation, and still flashed winning capability, despite being completely mismanaged as a 'project QB'

I'm happy the Bills have Derek Anderson and Matt Barkley locked up in the QB room. JA is the guy, DA and MB know it. DA and MB are both good QBs but neither of their games translated to the NFL. But their experience, brains and ability to teach Josh about being a QB is priceless.

I expect JA to improve dramatically in yrs 2-4. Yrs 5-10 will be great. Mark it now.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RocCityRoller said:

I was pointing out how Mahomes landed in the perfect situation, and to his credit he succeeded. He would not be the same QB in Buffalo.

I also wanted to point out how resilient Josh Allen was given his cr@p situation.

Josh Allen ended up in a much less perfect situation, and still flashed winning capability, despite being completely mismanaged as a 'project QB'

I'm happy the Bills have Derek Anderson and Matt Barkley locked up in the QB room. JA is the guy, DA and MB know it. DA and MB are both good QBs but neither of their games translated to the NFL. But their experience, brains and ability to teach Josh about being a QB is priceless.

I expect JA to improve dramatically in yrs 2-4. Yrs 5-10 will be great. Mark it now.

I think Mahomes would be a great QB regardless of where he landed. It doesn't really matter if he'd put up the exact same numbers on another team. He appears to be an elite QB. 

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Colts defense showed up in the 2nd half. Their offense let them down big time. Luck's arm looked fine until tonight, very weird.

OR - The Chiefs just went into prevent.

Start resting up for next week.

5 minutes ago, RocCityRoller said:

Couldn't agree more. If you just gave him a good OL, which I anticipate he'll have next year , it will open up the whole O.

Both will be superstars for a long time imo.

I think Allen might even fit But better , as far as personality. 

I think both franchises are winners from the trade. We got a cornerstone at MLB and CB and both will be great QBs imo. Well, Mahomes already arrived , I too expect a huge jump next year from Josh , as far as consistentcy. Future looks extremely bright 

• Like (+1) 1