The OTHER idiot woman the Democrats sent to the house...

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

They listed their destination as Palestine, NOT Israel!?

I know there's a lot of talk about this, and this topic always confuses me because so many of my friends are Jewish, but also devout Democrats.

So it's refreshing to see House Dems openly show how much they hate Jews. Maybe my friends will suddenly see the truth.

I doubt it, because Obama pissed all over Isreal and Bibi for eight years and they still liked him. No idea why that is.

EDIT: Accusing Bibi of pushing Trump's Muslim Ban is precisely the kind of batschittloco far-left crap that will get Trump re-elected in a landslide.

Well done, you nutbags. :lol:

Edited by IDBillzFan

2 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

I know there's a lot of talk about this, and this topic always confuses me because so many of my friends are Jewish, but also devout Democrats.

So it's refreshing to see House Dems openly show how much they hate Jews. Maybe my friends will suddenly see the truth.

I doubt it, because Obama pissed all over Isreal and Bibi for eight years and they still liked him. No idea why that is.

EDIT: Accusing Bibi of pushing Trump's Muslim Ban is precisely the kind of batschittloco far-left crap that will get Trump re-elected in a landslide.

Well done, you nutbags. :lol:

This dumb B word really like to play the victim, doesn't she?

4 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

They listed their destination as Palestine, NOT Israel!?

Well, if the map you're used to using doesn't show Isreal, wouldn't Palestine be an appropriate surrogate?

Edited by Taro T

On 7/24/2019 at 12:46 AM, njbuff said:

Who the hell votes for obvious loonies like that rat face?

....how the hell can you eliminate the "fickle component" within the general electorate?....seriously?.....scared as hell that the fickle component resembles Jeff Dunham's "Bubba J"....

39 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

This dumb B word really like to play the victim, doesn't she?

I see NBC News bashing Netanyahu for "Trump's Little Win Against 'The Squad,' " but it's childish posturing. The squad is going to be exposed for the Jew haters they are,  and maybe more Jews will finally realize just how much the left hates them.

#BREAKING US lawmaker #RashidaTlaib says no visit to West Bank under 'oppressive' Israeli conditions

Israel - 'You can visit your family, but you can't break our laws by promoting a boycott of our country.'

Tlaib - 'No thanks. To make a scene, and slander your country was the whole point of the trip.'

or

Omar and Tliab: "We're going to Israel."

Israel: "Ok. Cool."

O&T: "We're going as guests of a terrorist sympathizing group."

Israel: "Wait. No. Can't do that."

Tliab: "Ok. Can I go visit my grandmother?"

Israel: "Ok. Sure."

Tliab: "I'M NOT GOING, OPPRESSORS!!!"

• Like (+1) 3