The OTHER idiot woman the Democrats sent to the house...

36 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Does anyone actually know what The_Dude is talking about here?

I know he doesn't...curious if anyone else does...

First quote on this page from LA, Dude tried to insult him by calling him "she" for no apparent reason. If you want the real reason behind his misogyny then consider his short stature and his mothers insistence upon letting his hair grow long and curly. He took Home Economics in HS, played clarinet in the band and was on the cheerleading squad. All that and his name is Leslie.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

First quote on this page from LA, Dude tried to insult him by calling him "she" for no apparent reason. If you want the real reason behind his misogyny then consider his short stature and his mothers insistence upon letting his hair grow long and curly. He took Home Economics in HS, played clarinet in the band and was on the cheerleading squad. All that and his name is Leslie.

He probably dot's the 'i' in "Leslie" with little hearts or smiley faces or something, too.  

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

He probably dot's the 'i' in "Leslie" with little hearts or smiley faces or something, too.  

Youre obsession with me is getting odd. Hostilities increased ever since I called you out for an idiotic “fact” you fabricated. It must be a beautiful thing for a guy like you that there’s the internet, because without it you’d have to keep all your petty insults to yourself. 

• 4 weeks later...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democratic-freshman-rep-rashida-tlaib-formally-introduces-resolution-pushing-for-trump-impeachment?fbclid=IwAR2Pm0ef36gjdJ7oi3c5G7egUpB-KZATilcIu-mR9ytSrKn_TtGETZRUP-o

And now, Jihad Jane introduces a resolution for impeachment of Trump. I'd like to see someone introduce a resolution to deport her.

Edited by Joe in Winslow

5 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democratic-freshman-rep-rashida-tlaib-formally-introduces-resolution-pushing-for-trump-impeachment?fbclid=IwAR2Pm0ef36gjdJ7oi3c5G7egUpB-KZATilcIu-mR9ytSrKn_TtGETZRUP-o

And now, Jihad Jane introduces a resolution for impeachment of Trump. I'd like to see someone introduce a resolution to deport her.

“However, the most dangerous threat to our democracy is President Trump's actions since taking the oath of office,” she continued.

In fairness to the Jihad Caucus, Trump's actions, as president, in improving our economy, improving bilateral trade relations, improving foreign policy, and not starting any new wars is a threat to their idea of "democracy".

• 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

and for the umteenth time Tlaib, you are not a minority according to your employer.  You  are counted as white in the census.  Quiturbitchin.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Golden Goat said:

According to Tlaib, they're just some people who did something.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What's interesting is that Qatari guy in the demo is more enlightened than some modern Western men, such as Sean Connery.

• 3 weeks later...