Game of Thrones - And Now Our Watch Has Ended!

I’m thinking Arya uses the spear to kill the ice dragon. I heard people at work say they were upset about Arya’s sex scene and couldn’t watch, so when I watched it Monday and it was nearing the end I thought maybe she was going to do it with The Hound.

1 minute ago, PastaJoe said:

I’m thinking Arya uses the spear to kill the ice dragon. I heard people at work say they were upset about Arya’s sex scene and couldn’t watch, so when I watched it Monday and it was nearing the end I thought maybe she was going to do it with The Hound.

If that happened, Twitter's headquarters would be a smoldering ash because their servers blew up

2 hours ago, /dev/null said:

you know, if you're going to poke somebody for misspelling a proper noun of a fictitious location you should at least try to not screw up one of the most basic words of the English language

Bu bu 

i tried 

1 hour ago, PastaJoe said:

You sick puppy 

4 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Or the Red Priestess (Witch) Melisandre dies bringing it back to life 

and just who is 

7taswfymk1u21.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

A rumor I could get behind --

they think the little girl is Melisandre in disguise. Infiltrator

Does that tie into the theory that the Many Faced God and the Lord of Light are one and the same?

1 hour ago, /dev/null said:

Bad answer

The Many-Faced God (alternatively known as the God of Death) is a deity worshiped by the mysterious cult of assassins known as the Faceless Men.

This one provides only death.

The Lord of Light is centered on belief in the existence of two deities "A god of light and love and joy, and a god of darkness, evil, and fear, eternally at war."[2] R'hllor is the god of fire, which provides light, heat, and life, and struggles against darkness, cold, and death, represented by an opposing deity, the Great Other.

This one provides life (rebirth) and death (sacrifice by fire)

Better?  

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

11 hours ago, stony said:

Anybody here want to root for Theon?

I wanted him dead but I hope he survives Winterfell.

His is quite the journey, but redemption requires sacrifice, and he will most likely die defending Bran.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, TPS said:

His is quite the journey, but redemption requires sacrifice, and he will most likely die defending Bran.

Additionally, I don't really think Theon wants to live...but he wants his death to make up for his past...

• Like (+1) 2

On 4/23/2019 at 8:57 AM, Jerry Christ said:

so who is going to steer the ships since the white walkers etc won't go into the water? are they even smart enough to get into boats? remember when Jon killed one and left on a row boat.

Yara Greyjoy returned to the Iron Isles to overthrow her uncle and to give Dany somewhere to flee if the Living loses the battle for Winterfell.  Because remember, the dead cant swim

Except the dead don't have to swim nor do they need boats now that the NK has a dragon.  The NK can send the army of the dead to drive the living from Winterfell to flee to the Iron Isles where the NK is waiting with his new army

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

I don't think Bran simply wants to lure the Night King to him and kill the Night King with dragon fire.  I think he has a secret plan he hasn't told anyone that may involve sacrificing himself or another.  He can't tell anyone his plan because the Night King has greensight and would be able to look in on the group as they were making their plan to lure him. 

Edited by K-GunJimKelly12

10 hours ago, /dev/null said:

Yara Greyjoy returned to the Iron Isles to overthrow her uncle and to give Dany somewhere to flee if the Living loses the battle for Winterfell.  Because remember, the dead cant swim

Except the dead don't have to swim nor do they need boats now that the NK has a dragon.  The NK can send the army of the dead to drive the living from Winterfell to flee to the Iron Isles where the NK is waiting with his new army

They don't need the Iron Islands where nothing grows.

Dragonstone is the castle that stands upon the eponymous island located in Blackwater Bay. It is the ancestral seat of House Targaryen and was the stronghold of a cadet branch of House Baratheon. It is within the Crownlands, the capital region of the Seven Kingdoms.

Since this is fiction - the NK and the Ice Dragon can freeze the water for them to walk on....   

7 hours ago, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

I don't think Bran simply wants to lure the Night King to him and kill the Night King with dragon fire.  I think he has a secret plan he hasn't told anyone that may involve sacrificing himself or another.  He can't tell anyone his plan because the Night King has greensight and would be able to look in on the group as they were making their plan to lure him. 

He knows how he was created...  Us might know how to destroy him.  

I find one fan theory of Theon killing Brann so he can kill the NK a bit much. 

Can Brann warg the dead?  

Can he warg into the dragons?

If so, can Bran warg into ice dragon?

e638kcrqjgk21.png

Hidden images are from the trailer. Who is that in the background that Arya is running from?

The Night King after she tries to kill him and fails? Looks like a crown. It does in this one as well.

i4olx4zbhck21.png

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall

15 minutes ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

Who is that in the background that Arya is running from? The Night King after she tries to kill him and fails? Looks like a crown. It does in this one as well.

Use the damn [   SPOILER   ]  feature for goodness sake 

Jesus Christ 

8 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Use the damn [   SPOILER   ]  feature for goodness sake 

Reveal hidden contents

Jesus Christ 

It was in the trailer so I thought it was fair game.

Added spoilers.

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

It was in the trailer so I thought it was fair game.

Added spoilers.

I have not seen any new trailers .....  

I saw her running ...   I didn't see her with blood. 

cool ...  some people hate spoilers ....  (more than I just did) 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 1