AFC Wild Card: Colts at Texans 4:35 ESPN

YoloinOhio

12 minutes ago, RocCityRoller said:

Me too. I think Watson has 'Juice'

Allen and Jackson, similar mold, flashed potential this year.

We will see, it would be a more interesting NFL if 2 or 3 of these guys pan out.

Well don't write Watson off yet!!

Also really pulling for Lamar to have playoff success. I love seeing players succeed when people dismiss them because they don't follow lazy conventional wisdom football analysis... Like RPO's haven't had huge success for young QBs in the playoffs. Lamar Jackson plays winning football with near perfect football execution until proven otherwise.

He's that good at rushing the football. And is a completion machine when he needs to be. Whatever's going on over there is winning football regardless.

Oh and yep I'm writing off Watson as I've typed this. ***** Watson.. not good enough (this year :) )

Edited by BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, ILBillsfan said:

Watson is the Texans offense atm.....very similar to allen :)

I strongly disagree with this. DeAndre Hopkins and Lamar Miller would immediately be the best 2 players on our offense. Hopkins is arguably the best receiver in the league...

Nice spot for indy there on the 3rd and two and even if you challenge it I don't think it gets overturned

Just now, HappyDays said:

I strongly disagree with this. DeAndre Hopkins and Lamar Miller would immediately be the best 2 players on our offense. Hopkins is arguably the best receiver in the league...

nobody is comparing offense but Watson pretty much all  the offense passing and rushing would be the comparison

Just now, HappyDays said:

they dont use Miller enough and Coutee is pretty damned good for their #3 wr 

I know we were discussing the possibility of Bell going to the Colts, but they really don't need him. Mack had the 4th most rushing yards for the last half of the season and is killing that Texans defense today. 

8 minutes ago, Bfanlc said:

Texans need another wide receiver.

Will Fuller looks to be a straight bust. D Thomas was hurt but yeah.. they don't appear to have depth with just starting caliber receivers otherwise. Basically like us without Zay. They got Hopkins and we got Foster and nothing else lol

Lamar Miller is fantastically mediocre. Overrated IMO.

Edited by BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P

1 minute ago, BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P said:

Will Fuller looks to be a straight bust. D Thomas was hurt but yeah.. they don't appear to have depth with just starting caliber receivers otherwise. Basically like us without Zay. They got Hopkins and we got Foster and nothing else lol

Texans need to trade us a wr  I'd be tickled pink with Fuller or Coutee