AFC Wild Card: Colts at Texans 4:35 ESPN

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Why do they need to change that rule?

Because it's ridiculous. Fumbling the ball out of bounds doesn't cause a turnover anywhere else on the field. I would make it a 10 yard penalty to discourage players from tossing it into the endzone but it shouldn't be a turnover.

1 minute ago, RocCityRoller said:

I remember Drew Brees first playoff game with San Deigo. Deer in the headlights.

We all know he sucks too...

I remember a lot of great Quarterbacks stinking it up in the playoffs at any given point in their career. Watson is among a lot of legit young Quarterbacks that are going to be very good for the next 10+ years. Breath of fresh air. Was never sold on Mariota, Winston, basically any QB but Cam and Ryan between Rodgers / Ben Rivers Eli drafts until Watson and Mahomes showed up.

Looking forward to seeing the NFL landscape finally turn over in these next few years.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Colts better not blow this

One team is Houston in a wild card round

the other has Frank Reich

karma is on the side of the Colts

not that there is any history of Frank Reich vs a Houston team in the Wildcard round ?

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P said:

I remember a lot of great Quarterbacks stinking it up in the playoffs at any given point in their career. Watson is among a lot of legit young Quarterbacks that are going to be very good for the next 10+ years. Breath of fresh air. Was never sold on Mariota, Winston, basically any QB but Cam and Ryan between Rodgers / Ben Rivers Eli drafts until Watson and Mahomes showed up.

Looking forward to seeing the NFL landscape finally turn over in these next few years.

Me too. I think Watson has 'Juice'

Allen and Jackson, similar mold, flashed potential this year.

We will see, it would be a more interesting NFL if 2 or 3 of these guys pan out.

4 minutes ago, RocCityRoller said:

One team is Houston in a wild card round

the other has Frank Reich

karma is on the side of the Colts

not that there is any history of Frank Reich vs a Houston team in the Wildcard round ?

Or is this Houston's revenge?

• Like (+1) 1