Off season fun - Jared Goff pranks college team

Thanks for sharing this one @Hapless Bills Fan, really got a kick out of this—love it when the NFLers can be self-deprecating and mix it up with regular joes all in good fun. Definitely gave those kids a lifelong memory and made them Goff fans for the duration of his career I’m sure ?. I could totally see JA pulling something like this off too! 

The Star WR on the JUCO team defending his QB was the best part lol

coach: you know we are all about competition around here... so I’ve brought in another QB to compete

WR: I like Brock!

Coach: I like Brock too

WR: Not enough ?

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

May not appeal to your sense of humor, I laughed.  The mole was over the top though.

Loved it.  First video I've watched all the way through in a while.  Goff is a pretty cool guy.

That was hilarious.  They’ve took it well and wasn’t mean spirited.  Makes me like even more and hope he has a long and fruit Ville career in the pros.  It was also nice he donated his time to a small school.

Thanks as always Hapless.  You always bring interesting reads on this board.

8 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Thanks for sharing this one @Hapless Bills Fan, really got a kick out of this—love it when the NFLers can be self-deprecating and mix it up with regular joes all in good fun. Definitely gave those kids a lifelong memory and made them Goff fans for the duration of his career I’m sure ?. I could totally see JA pulling something like this off too! 

He could definitely have a pretty good conversation with them with the path he's taken to the NFL.

7 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

The Star WR on the JUCO team defending his QB was the best part lol

coach: you know we are all about competition around here... so I’ve brought in another QB to compete

WR: I like Brock!

Coach: I like Brock too

WR: Not enough ?

That was really funny. 

Wonder what the JUCO QB who were already there thought when Josh Allen came in

I love the one when Greg Maddux pranks Kris Bryant.  Bryant had done something similar to what Goff did a few years back.  Then, The Professor decided to get him back.  He was an audio guy and Bryant was filming a promotional video of some sort.  The guy throwing BP had to bail and Maddux volunteered to take over for him.  Bryant tried to say no thanks but got convinced to let him.  Then he couldn't make any solid contact at all against a 50 something year old Maddux.  All while Maddux was talking trash and Bryant was getting noticeably frustrated.  Clearly impressed by Maddux, Bryant would make comments like "is this guy serious?" regarding the quality of the pitches.  It was great.

If you want to check it out:

Edited by Mark80
  • Haha (+1) 1