Week 17 - Around the NFL

/dev/null

Ticky tack roughing the passer call on the browns and then a big run for the Ravens. 

Just now, GunnerBill said:

Totally agree. Not sure it is long term sustainable. 

It'll be great right up until NE. 

Then a bad roughing call against Minnesota.

Edited by whatdrought

Am watching the Ravens/Browns game......the NFL must really want the Ravens in the playoffs, which is surprising, because usually the Steelers are always favored. In any case, on both of Jackson's TD runs, the Ravens' O-line had blatant holding going on....and I mean blatant; on the first TD, one of their offensive linemen had his arm around the Browns' neck....and of course, it was not called. And then the roughing the passer call just referenced....it was ridiculous; Brown BARELY even made contact.

4 minutes ago, John in Jax said:

Am watching the Ravens/Browns game......the NFL must really want the Ravens in the playoffs, which is surprising, because usually the Steelers are always favored. In any case, on both of Jackson's TD runs, the Ravens' O-line had blatant holding going on....and I mean blatant; on the first TD, one of their offensive linemen had his arm around the Browns' neck....and of course, it was not called. And then the roughing the passer call just referenced....it was ridiculous; Brown BARELY even made contact.

It would help if the Browns could *checks notes* ...tackle 

Wow , just 27 yards of Offense in half for Vikings. As others have said, Cousins is that QB who’s just good enough to get you beat. He’s kind of like a Stat Padford in DET. They probably should have just kept Keenum 

4 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Rams cruising vs the 9ers. If Rams win the Bears can't get second seed- do they keep starters in to spoil the Vikings?

I don’t think Nagy would want to lose to MIN even with backups in there. He has to start thinking about next week at some point with key guys . Probably not until 3rd quarter and a bigger lead to sit on .