Week 17 NFL Broadcast Maps Have Been Updated at 506 Sports - CBS and FOX Both Have Sunday Doubleheaders

26CornerBlitz

39 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

NFL Week 17 Broadcast Maps

CBS Broadcast Team
Play-by-Play: Beth Mowins
Game Analyst: Steve Beuerlein

NFL Sunday Ticket

I can't believe how far the broadcasting talent has declined.  Back in the old days you might get Tom Hammond when the 2 win Bills faced the 2 win Oilers with the only drawback being he was a better golf guy but at least he still had a basic understanding of football and could track the action as it unfolded.  Today you have guys such as Gumble who half the time has to wait for the officials to give the correct down and distance.  Commentators that over state the obvious in "the Bills need first downs and a touchdown" to get back into a game.  Or an overall clown show which is what Collinsworth has devolved into.

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Week 17 NFL Broadcast Maps Have Been Posted at 506 Sports - CBS and FOX Both Have Sunday Doubleheaders

I feel like a cad for agreeing she’s unlistenable. I have no personal issue with anyone breaking race/sex/gender etc. barriers, but her voice is akin to fingernails on a chalkboard. I’m sure most concur and it puts the League in a difficult spot. The job is basically vocal, like radio. So how you appear is based solely on your speech. They can’t fire her without major backlash, just ‘because’. Should have done more research.

I stream all the games now, so I’ll see if the SiriusXM delay broadcast times well with the stream delay. If not, I’ll kill the volume and do play by play myself. (I have a colorful vocabulary..)

4 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

I feel like a cad for agreeing she’s unlistenable. I have no personal issue with anyone breaking race/sex/gender etc. barriers, but her voice is akin to fingernails on a chalkboard. I’m sure most concur and it puts the League in a difficult spot. The job is basically vocal, like radio. So how you appear is based solely on your speech. They can’t fire her without major backlash, just ‘because’. Should have done more research.

I stream all the games now, so I’ll see if the SiriusXM delay broadcast times well with the stream delay. If not, I’ll kill the volume and do play by play myself. (I have a colorful vocabulary..)

It'll be SAP or mute for me as her voice is like hearing the sound of chalk on a board. 

9 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Don't feel that way (like a cad), her voice is horrendous.  Just as every man does not have an "announcer voice" neither does every woman.  

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 2

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Week 17 NFL Broadcast Maps Have Been Updated at 506 Sports - CBS and FOX Both Have Sunday Doubleheaders
5 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

Bengals Steelers.

There's a weird little pocket in Rochester that's getting the Browns Ravens. Can't quite figure that one out.

Why in the world would anyone in Buffalo want to see Bengals v Steelers?!

We have Josh Allen...Browns/Ravens have Mayfield/Jackson.  Not only is it an important. Playoff game but it’s only also only the second time 2 first round QBs from This draft go up against each other.

succh a shockingly poor decision by whoever makes those decisions.

2 minutes ago, RalphWilson'sNewWar said:

Why in the world would anyone in Buffalo want to see Bengals v Steelers?!

We have Josh Allen...Browns/Ravens have Mayfield/Jackson.  Not only is it an important. Playoff game but it’s only also only the second time 2 first round QBs from This draft go up against each other.

succh a shockingly poor decision by whoever makes those decisions.

I could be wrong, but based on that map, only Rochester is getting the Browns/Ravens. Seems odd.

1 hour ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Streamed some of the show with his segment, and he had plenty of good things to say about the Bills' overall trajectory (unlike the Fish), and said he absolutely loves Josh Allen and thinks he's the real deal for the Bills. Hope so! He did the call for the Chargers game earlier this year, and is looking forward to see JA's improvement up close this week.  

• Like (+1) 1