Holocaust Denial

The_Dude

6 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

1.  Revolutionary France.  2. The Ottomans during the Balkan War and World War I.  

1. Yeah. I don't even know what happened there. There was a Swiss banker (I think Swiss) and then he cooked the books, and then everybody was literally killing everybody for democracy and then Napoleon had to form an authoritarian government to preserve the democracy that was created.

2. Those poor Armenians. NEVER TRUST HAJ! NEVER!

15 minutes ago, Paulus said:

You believe the Holocaust produced WWII? Interesting. I disagree, but interesting.

That's because you're a numbskull.  The Nazi platform to racially purify central Europe, promote the Volkes connection to the soil, and fight the "Jewish-Bolshevik" conspiracy require the acquisition and colonization of lebensraum.  The Nazi genocidal platform drives the need for war, not the other way around.

22 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

That's because you're a numbskull.  The Nazi platform to racially purify central Europe, promote the Volkes connection to the soil, and fight the "Jewish-Bolshevik" conspiracy require the acquisition and colonization of lebensraum.  The Nazi genocidal platform drives the need for war, not the other way around.

No, the need for war brought Hitler to power.

Germany just needed War and Hitler was a means to an end.

Also, a good video that may help you realize the value of a good easy target. One that people can get behind. Perhaps, it may be of more value to some of the other posters.

Edited by Paulus

28 minutes ago, Paulus said:

Also, a good video that may help you realize the value of a good easy target. One that people can get behind. Perhaps, it may be of more value to some of the other posters.

You're not just ignorant, you're bizarrely ignorant.

53 minutes ago, Paulus said:

The Iraq one doesn’t count because WHO CARES?!

2 minutes ago, Paulus said:

I think the bulb may burn a bit brighter with me than perhaps it does with you. 

We mock what we don't understand.

slu-surgeon.gif?w=650

It just seems strange someone would be so butt hurt about the Holocaust that they take to the net to whine about hearing about it too much. Why does it bother you so much?

1 hour ago, GG said:

Since you are a student of history, please tell me of another instance where in a war with external enemies, a regime decided to start wiping out its OWN citizens.  Tell me of another situation when a country diverted scarce war-time resources away from the war theater to continue wiping out a tangential civilization that posed no military threat to that regime in that war?

This isn't right. The Nazi's didn't start industrially murdering German Jews, it was only after the invasion of Poland landed four million Jews in their hands that the murdering began factory like. Most German Jews were stripped of all their wealth and forced to self deport. That was before the war began.

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Martin Luther, cough cough

N-n-n-no.... my thesis is that all the troubles of the Jews (AD) stems from their conflict with Rome. Had they been able to deal with Rome politically instead of violently (the path THEY chose) then perhaps there wouldn't be such issues which all come from diaspora and their being viewed as huge pains in the ass because to the Empire they kinda were.

You have to know about https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bar_Kokhba_revolt

to get what I’m saying btw. 

See, before Muslims, Jews were the Muslims of the civilized world. Especially from the Roman point of view. 

Its actually one of histories greatest misunderstandings, next to Romans disgust with the cannobalistic Christians. 

Real knee slappers. 

Edited by The_Dude

7 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

Let’s all agree on one thing. 

Happy Kwanza. 

#FakeHoliday.

Seriously...an "African" holiday invented in Los Angeles in 1966 that manages to be less African than Black Panther?  Get the ***** outta here with that *****...

6 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

#FakeHoliday.

Seriously...an "African" holiday invented in Los Angeles in 1966 that manages to be less African than Black Panther?  Get the ***** outta here with that *****...

If that ***** “hero” Daredevil can be a superhero, Black Panther can be one too. 

Is it time to reboot Spiderman again?

Just now, BeginnersMind said:

If that ***** “hero” Daredevil can be a superhero, Black Panther can be one too. 

Is it time to reboot Spiderman again?

I don't have a problem with Black Panther being a superhero.  I have a problem with people thinking he's African.  

8 hours ago, Paulus said:

Dude, what the ***** am I denying? I am just daring to question the shadows you are shown on the wall. 

The holocaust was a result of WAR!!! War is the violent teacher of violence. The holocaust gets 10x the publicity as any other war instance, while being comperably just as spectacular. You guys are so lost in the wash you have no choice but to say I am denying something when I am merely questioning the reputation it gets relatively speaking. 

I was forcefed Jewish sob stories all throughout school. I have been to war. I simply find the Holocaust a mechanical way of achieving a result for the Nazis. It is so ***** overblown, it should be considered as much propaganda as it is history. I mean, what if 20% of what you were taught in your history classes only made up .0001% of a picture?

In sum, I admit the holocaust happened, you propagandist.  

The Holocaust was a result of war between whom?

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Yes...he was from Africa.

I never followed him. Don’t know his back story but I thought he landed from

another planet. My friend loved Daredevil growing up so I read those comics in the era where we all had to share due to limited budgets. He also liked Thor. Two of the three worst out there (Superman being the top lamest of lame). 

Edited by BeginnersMind

17 hours ago, Tiberius said:

It just seems strange someone would be so butt hurt about the Holocaust that they take to the net to whine about hearing about it too much. Why does it bother you so much?

It really doesn't.

I just get annoyed at these circlejerk threads of "Omg, I can't believe people think that. Can you believe it?"

And, I like to spice them up a little bit.

This thread started as a plea by The_Dude to seek validation and share fake outrage, but turned into something actually a bit worth while after I contributed.

I am a good person, a hero. 

ClumsyAcrobaticHoneyeater-size_restricte

Edited by Paulus

On 12/20/2018 at 12:52 PM, Paulus said:

I was raised to think

They did a really poor job.

Holocaust denial usually can be summed up as follows: “The Holocaust never happened but it should have.”  Deniers always betray their own sick biases.  Always.

Edited by Coach Tuesday
  • Haha (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, gatorbait said:

Rounding up and exterminating millions of people has nothing to do with war you ignorant retard. You and any of your offspring should be sterilized for the good of humanity.

You know who else thought certain groups of people should be rounded up and sterilized?

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

58 minutes ago, gatorbait said:

Rounding up and exterminating millions of people has nothing to do with war you ignorant retard. You and any of your offspring should be sterilized for the good of humanity.

Ever been?