Holocaust Denial

The_Dude

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

As opposed to the brilliant "Jews were the al Qaeda of Rome" Dippus Shittus Maximus posted above?  :lol:

Little known fact II:
It's like when the Twin Towers were taken down.  All the Jews took leave that day.

You wanna talk Jewish conspiracy... Well you gotta get up pretty early in the atrium to catch @Deranged Rhino (my source for Deep Roman State Info) napping.

?

25 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Little known fact II:
It's like when the Twin Towers were taken down.  All the Jews took leave that day.

You wanna talk Jewish conspiracy... Well you gotta get up pretty early in the atrium to catch @Deranged Rhino (my source for Deep Roman State Info) napping.

?

And they said Trump's supporters were the deplorable ones.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

Little known fact: all that damage to the Colosseum?  That was done by Jews from the Judean People's Front driving hijacked chariots in to it.  Not micro-ballistae and nano-Greek Fire like everyone believes.  ORIRE, POPULOVES!!!

There were worse.  Justinian's plague was probably worse.  

But you said there were ten worse.

I honestly think it overshadows other parts of history it should not. What ever happened to the Indians? Compared, the jews* got it over with quickly.

6 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Then on top of it, supposed to take the advice of more idiots like yourself on message board.

?  

Thanks for the advice, I don't need any advice.  

Ummmm that wasn’t advice.  Thad was just pointing out your challenge with the English language. 

16 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Ummmm that wasn’t advice.  Thad was just pointing out your challenge with the English language. 

That was advice, and very terrible advice.

"Just pointing out = advice."

Here is some advice.  Type it the way the English language intended it to be typed, not the way it phonetically sounds to you in your retarded head. 

Holy moly... It's like the blind (you) trying to lead a guy with one eye (me).  You've gone batschit crazy.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

11 hours ago, Paulus said:

I love this boards pro-Israel stance. Like lemmings who agree with something without realizing why that something exists. 

I have never really fully understood the reasons for anti-semitism, but I have recently been trying to. I have at least two jooish friends which makes me incapable of anti-semitism. I think there have been worse tragedies than the Holocaust. That also does not mean I am automatically an anti-semite. 

It's a complicated answer and I've always thought of it this way in my simple mind.  I'm actually curious for those who know more than me to correct me or expand.  On the right, it's more of a conspiracy.  There's a secret international faction of Jews that both politically, economically, and through the media control the white citizens of Europe and America.  They view Israel's protectionism as a model for America (at least in their minds) despite obvious differences between the US and Israel.  These anti-Semites despise these globalist Jews which is why Trump's "America first" stance appealed to them.  It's why a conservative like Ben Shapiro was targeted the most during the 2016 campaign because he was an Orthodox Jew and anti Trump (at least during the campaign).

On the left, at its most extreme it's that the fates of the civil rights of minority groups in America is dependent on the liberation of Palestine and the destruction of Israel as a Jewish state with little concern of what happens to the Jewish citizens.  They're disgusted that evangelical Christians belief that the only way Jesus Christ will rise again is total Jewish control of Israel. 

On the bright side, polls have shown that the majority of Americans fell the most positive about Judaism than any other religion.

11 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Go ***** yourself.

:lol:.  Jesus.  Why would you take EII this seriously?

10 hours ago, Paulus said:

I honestly think it overshadows other parts of history it should not. What ever happened to the Indians? Compared, the jews* got it over with quickly.

"But they all died quickly, so it wasn't a big deal.  And you only think I'm an idiot because you're a Zionist."

No, I think you're an idiot because you're an idiot. 

I'm also recalling now the last time we talked about your antisemitism, and how I noted you're named after a Nazi general.  

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

It's a complicated answer and I've always thought of it this way in my simple mind.  I'm actually curious for those who know more than me to correct me or expand.  On the right, it's more of a conspiracy.  There's a secret international faction of Jews that both politically, economically, and through the media control the white citizens of Europe and America.  They view Israel's protectionism as a model for America (at least in their minds) despite obvious differences between the US and Israel.  These anti-Semites despise these globalist Jews which is why Trump's "America first" stance appealed to them.  It's why a conservative like Ben Shapiro was targeted the most during the 2016 campaign because he was an Orthodox Jew and anti Trump (at least during the campaign).

On the left, at its most extreme it's that the fates of the civil rights of minority groups in America is dependent on the liberation of Palestine and the destruction of Israel as a Jewish state with little concern of what happens to the Jewish citizens.  They're disgusted that evangelical Christians belief that the only way Jesus Christ will rise again is total Jewish control of Israel. 

On the bright side, polls have shown that the majority of Americans fell the most positive about Judaism than any other religion.

And when you talk about the far left, there is a sect of Jewish folks who seem bent on the destruction of Israel, hence the idea of "self-hating."

However, there are not the only group of people accused of "self-hating."  We see that accusation in whites, blacks etc.

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Getting called antisemitic without grounds by a man who has to remember to open his mouth to breathe warrants that response.

He could have just as easily called you antiperspirant, and it would have meant just as much.

• Haha (+1) 1

14 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Little known fact: all that damage to the Colosseum?  That was done by Jews from the Judean People's Front driving hijacked chariots in to it.  Not micro-ballistae and nano-Greek Fire like everyone believes.  ORIRE, POPULOVES!!!

What colosseum? Flavian amphitheater? Huh?

4 hours ago, DC Tom said:

The Colosseum.  There is only one "The" Colosseum, and you know goddamn well which one it is, dipshit.

There were many amphitheaters built. Not just one. And it wasn't even all that impressive. 

I do not know the what story you're referring to. What was the timeline? You referenced Greek fire and so the timeline confused me. Forgive me but I thought maybe you were confusing it with the Circus Maximus of Constantinople during the Nike riots. When did this occur? Justinians restoration? Details. Oh, Tammy talking out his ass again -- can't back any of that up. Don't argue with me on Rome thangs!

Edited by The_Dude

2 hours ago, DC Tom said:

:lol:.  Jesus.  Why would you take EII this seriously?

"But they all died quickly, so it wasn't a big deal.  And you only think I'm an idiot because you're a Zionist."

No, I think you're an idiot because you're an idiot. 

I'm also recalling now the last time we talked about your antisemitism, and how I noted you're named after a Nazi general.  

Haha, no anti-semite would name themselves after that guy, you dolt.

I think there are worse tragedies and the Holocaust is a little too hyped. The extended slavery, murder, and rape of nations was pretty popular throughout history, which I guess is only 2000 years according to this board. 

9 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

I just never really have been able to fully understand why I should care. I really think there is more too it than that, but on the face that is the way it does seem. Perhaps religion just is so much more active geopolitically than I was raised to think, and even more so than I am aware of now. 

Edited by Paulus

1 hour ago, The_Dude said:

Can I get a list? I don’t need links — just a list. 2, maybe 3?

Enslaving notions for hundreds of years was worse, IMO.

The Native Americans are just about gone. Genocide complete! (These are worse, and I would be willing to bet this has happened to success before)

A lot of the whole raping of China has been hidden from American's mind, disgustingly. 

But, no I want to hear from you. Was it the worst? Or, are you just unfarmiliar with how history works?