Holocaust Denial

The_Dude

56 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

With great difficulty.

3.5 million is a hard, reliable floor, because it's based on Western census data pre- and post-war, and German records (they were surprisingly reliable at recording numbers of deaths in the camp system), and the two sources double-check each other fairly reliably.

Above that...it's important to note that the eastern and western experiences of the Holocaust were very different.  A lot more people were "killed in place" in the east, in many more ways by a lot more groups, in regions were the census data was unreliable or non-existent (e.g. the Ukraine). 

One infamous example.

25 minutes ago, GG said:

Funny thing is, Babi Yar was the exception rather than the rule.  Most mass exterminations in the east were smaller and less organized.

Joachim Peiper's brigade - of Malmedy fame - was known as the "Blowtorch Battalion" for burning villages with alarming frequency.  The massacre at Malmedy was caused in large part because Peiper's troops were habituated to casual atrocity and didn't think anything of shooting up small groups of people in passing.  What was an exceptional war crime in the western context was just a day's work in the east.

3 hours ago, GG said:

There’s a long and deep history of self-hating Jews selling out the tribes.

/smh.  Gotta mock, deride the one's that don't get with the program, get with the tribe. Isn't that how human nature gets the foul balls within the tribe to tow the line, have fear that they are going astray from the groupthink.

Free critical thinking = bad = self-hatred!

African-Americans use the derogatory term "Uncle Tom's" for the "sellbouts."  What's the derogatory term for the Jewish sellouts?

Self-hating Jew

Stench on a Bench

Uncle Soros

Critical Thinking Jew

Anti-Semite Semite

Being ostracized is a powerful tool within any groupthink dynamic.

On 12/18/2018 at 6:25 AM, The_Dude said:

I support free speech — but I do not support nonsense. 

Please, ellaborate about what you consider holocaust denial. I personally think it is overblown and that there are a lot worse things humanity has achieved. The holocaust does not even make my top ten.

4 minutes ago, Paulus said:

Please, ellaborate about what you consider holocaust denial. I personally think it is overblown and that there are a lot worse things humanity has achieved. The holocaust does not even make my top ten.

Just for perspective I would like to know your top 10.

18 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Just for perspective I would like to know your top 10.

I'm sure you can find something in the 10 thousand year history of slavery... What Russia did during WWII was worse. Same with what happened in China pre/during WWII.

As far as Israel... The issue is the Vatican has an interest in keeping the Joos fighting the Muslims, which is why a staunch support of Israel is held by certain people. 

Just now, Paulus said:

I'm sure you can find something in the 10 thousand year history of slavery... What Russia did during WWII was worse. Same with what happened in China pre/during WWII.

As far as Israel... The issue is the Vatican has an interest in keeping the Joos fighting the Muslims, which is why a staunch support of Israel is held by certain people. 

"I'm sure you can find" isn't a top 10 list, you moron.

2 minutes ago, Paulus said:

:blink:

What did Russia do during WWII that was worse?

1 minute ago, Paulus said:

Why the need to purposely misspell such an easy word? 

15 minutes ago, Paulus said:

Consideing you think history goes back 10,000 years I’d say you probably don’t know much about it. 

14 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Just in case it wasn't clear enough that he hates the Jews.  I guess.

Well, he doesn't hate all Jews. Just the ones that are manipulators and liars.  Shame you can't tell them apart from the Good Jews (tm). There's only one "solution" to this problem.

Signed,

Guy Who Thinks The Holocaust Wasn't All That Bad

3 hours ago, DC Tom said:

But you know who never chanted "Build a wall!"  Hitler!

Neither did Pol Pot, Stalin, or Mao (who already had his wall). None of them ever chanted "Lock Her Up!" at a rally either.

Thus proving that Trump is literally actually worse than super mecha-Hitler. He's some sort of actual literal super-ultra-mecha-Hitler on steroids.

15 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Consideing you think history goes back 10,000 years I’d say you probably don’t know much about it. 

Yeah, it's more like 11,000.

I'm going to preemptively call you an idiot for arguing with me on this.  You're an idiot.

• Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Yeah, it's more like 11,000.

I'm going to preemptively call you an idiot for arguing with me on this.  You're an idiot.

History is the study of the written record of the past, not the past. 

I am unfamiliar with works older older than the Sumerians. Perhaps you can enlighten me? 

9 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Possibly one of the dumbest quote of 2018?  Give me a break with this nonsense.  Anybody that compares Trump to Hitler does a disservice to the horrors suffered by the real victims of the Holocaust.  It's beyond stupidity.

Uh, he's not comparing.  He's saying the same thing as you are.  But rage quit on.

Yeah... What a self-loathing Jew, selling out the tribe... Right?

Did you read his whole response?  He's NOT comparing Trump to Hitler.  Hitler was a pyschopath.  Trump a simple con-man.

But... I see you have few likes and thank you's by the others that were conned too. LoL...

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

:blink:

What did Russia do during WWII that was worse?

Katyn Forest.  But that was *only 20k. So it was bad, but not worse?  I ask that as a question.

*I say: only because even one death is a tragedy. Should we play number games with atrocities? Throwing around millions is "better" than throwing around 10s of thousands?

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

1 hour ago, KD in CA said:

Just in case it wasn't clear enough that he hates the Jews.  I guess.

I love this boards pro-Israel stance. Like lemmings who agree with something without realizing why that something exists. 

I have never really fully understood the reasons for anti-semitism, but I have recently been trying to. I have at least two jooish friends which makes me incapable of anti-semitism. I think there have been worse tragedies than the Holocaust. That also does not mean I am automatically an anti-semite. 

Edited by Paulus

14 minutes ago, Paulus said:

I love this boards pro-Israel stance. Like lemmings who agree with something without realizing why that something exists. 

I have never really fully understood the reasons for anti-semitism, but I have recently been trying to. I have at least two jooish friends which makes me incapable of anti-semitism. I think there have been worse tragedies than the Holocaust. That also does not mean I am automatically an anti-semite. 

Your recent posting history proves otherwise.

• Like (+1) 1